Chapter 10- Wolfing around

Chapter 10

I turned my wolf head around fast. Sakura's scream was annoying me... But I knew it was because of Kakashi. I then got a bit nervous... I know what happens but... What if me being here changes everything? I turned back to myself (keeping only the eyes) and winked at a shocked Haku before I ran towards Sakura and Kakashi. I heard as Haku recreated the stupid mirror and rolled my eyes. I bet Naruto and Sasuke didn't even go out. What a waste of time.

I arrived to find Kakashi still alive, and sighed in relief.

"You were late Kakashi," Zabuza said as I walked silently behind him. "You let your concern for those punks’ safety cloud your mind, adding further to the fog that already clouds your Sharingan. You're eyes are sharp Kakashi, but not sharp enough to read my moves-"

"What'dya say we try my eyes then?" I said as I smirked. Zabuza quickly turned around confused as he looked in my eyes. 

"They're... Those are not human eyes!" he said shocked.

"Nah, human eyes are boring. I can see right through the mist you know?" I said as I smiled innocently.

"That's impossible," He said smirking, believing I was trying to scare him. "But good try... princess."

I growled as he disappeared into the mist. Somehow I knew where he was so I followed him with my eyes.

"Zabuza, make this more interesting. I'm bored!" I whined like a child.

Zabuza made the mist thicker blocking Kakashi and Sakura from seeing me, I however could see them perfectly.

"Alison!" Sakura shouted scared.

"I believe in her too..." Kakashi muttered although I could tell he was worried.

I decided since they couldn't see me anymore I would like to hear more. I knew feline's cats hear quite better than dog's so I wished I had feline ears...Soon enough I felt something in my head. I placed my hand and felt cat ears. Oh my gosh! This is so cool! Hm... I would like dog's sense of smell... in my normal nose... I then could smell everything. I could smell blood... Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi's blood.

"So Zabuza, I always did want you to train me a bit... care to fight?" I said smirking a bit as I looked at where Zabuza was. He then appeared in front of me confused.

"Cat ears...?" He said questioningly.

"Don't I look cute?" I asked as I batted my eyelashes and smiled, making my teeth sharper.

"You look cute... yet deadly," He said after a while smirking.

"I want to fight you!! Pleasee! I won't suddenly disappear. Promise!" I shouted pleading.

"ALISON! DON'T ASK HIM TO FIGHT YOU!" Kakashi yelled. I turned to him and he was looking around, trying to find me.

"Eh... I WON'T SENSEI...." I shouted back. Zabuza then turned to me as if raising his non-existent eyebrow. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"I'll fight you, all right." Zabuza said making me smile.

"Thank you Zabuza!" and without waiting more I took out my kunai and leaped forward. 

He blocked the attack with his sword and then went at me with it. I almost had no time to duck before I rolled firward and tried to stab him.

"Don't go for the obvious attack kid, you're fast, but it doesn't help if you go for the obvious." he said as he once again blocked the attack. He then went at me with his sword but I jumped. 

"Stop it!" I yelled angrily.

"Don't want to fight anymore?" He said smirking.

"Don't go easy on me! I'm noticing. That blow would have scratched me easily!" I said. I saw Kakashi's eyes widen. Whoops.

"Fine then, I won't go easy!" Zabuza yelled as he swung his sword towards me. I blocked it with my kunai and then back-flipped to get some distance. I jumped and attacked him from the air, however he realized this in time and swung his sword. I caught the sword with my hands putting some chakra to them, although it was a bit late since I managed to get two deep gashes. I can't use a kunai now... or so he thinks.

"Seems like no more kunais huh," He said as he noticed my hands. I actually saw worry in his eyes, making me slightly confused.

"Seems like it," I stated as I smirked. I picked the kunai I had dropped not paying attention to my hand's reproaches as I once again went at him. He somehow looked proud, but he swung his sword without mercy back and forth. I did the same with my kunai, blocking and attacking. I got a few cuts in my arms, and I actually managed to get him a few cuts of his own.

"You know," he said as we continued fighting. "You should buy swords... two of them. Twin katanas."

"I will certainly think about it!" I said as I grinned and swung forward. He swung towards me and I was about to block it when I felt a huge amount of Chakra. I looked to the mirrors as I heard Zabuza's sword still coming at me, I sidestepped, but I got cut in my arm, just where my stomach was a moment ago. I had a huge gash so I shrieked.

"Oh, shit," Zabuza muttered as he looked horrified to my arm. "Sorry, didn’t mean that, you were going to block it... and well,"

"Zabuza," I said as I weakly smiled, I was really tired from the fight. "You're asking for forgiveness in a fight?" 

"Shut up," he said as he glared at me. He caught my arm, and was about to cover it in bandages, but I stopped him.

"Don't," I said smiling. He cared for me! Awww. "They'll notice. It's fine Zabuza! I appreciate you fighting me. Now, I must take care before Naruto loses control-"

Zabuza grabbed my other arm and didn't let me go.

"He'll kill you," He stated simply. I tried to go but I couldn't. Then I suddenly felt weaker than before and I fell to my knees. Zabuza looked at me and looked confused. My ears disappeared and I got back my normal sight and smell.

"You're losing too much blood, I need to bandage-"

"No, I'm fine!" I said as I stood up. "When you drop the mist, let me fall to the floor as if you didn't care."

"Alison, you can really die," He said sighing.

"I won't," I said as I smiled. He nodded reluctantly. 

I looked worriedly towards where Naruto was, but of course I couldn't see a thing. That's weird... I don't waste chakra when I turn into animal... So, what's going on? Maybe Zabuza's right... I am losing too much blood... I looked at my arm and gasped. I thought the gash was smaller! I suddenly felt lightheaded. No, No! If they see me dropped on the floor they'll think Zabuza killed me! I have to tell him to send me over to Kakashi.

"Zabuza-" I started, however before I could finish, I drifted to unconsciousness.

____________________________--

sorry! I thought I had uploaded this yesterday... but I hadn't  :( sorry! :/