Chapter 23- The Plan

I okay... you should've noticed last chapter was a bit short, and I hadn't uploaded in some time. In that time, I was thinking of where I was going with this story, and thinking if the finale I had thought I'd add at first would be good enough... and realized i liked the idea, yet, i could change some things. I had thought maybe i could do it all in one book, instead of making a sequel, but i thought better of it. It's having a sequel! I think it'll be called the same and I'll just add 'shippuden' heh... so, i have planned alison's future now! at least until the end of this book... then I guess I can figure it out. Iast chapter's getting near, so I wanted to mention this... so thanks if you took your time reading, now on with the story!

_____________________________________

"Alison-sama!" someone said, making me wake in a start. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted angrily glaring at Todd, who shrunk away from me, with his ears pinned down.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I tried w-wak-king you!" he stuttered with wide eyes. I could feel my fangs in my mouth as I let a growl. I stood up from the hospital bed and calmed myself.

"You should've tried harder!" I said, but with a softer tone, and he sighed relieved.

"You wasted too much chakra," he said as he walked to me. "You were unconscious. I tried helping, but I wasn't much help."

"How long?" I asked worried.

"It's been many weeks..."

"Weeks!" I said shocked.

"Yes..." he said sighing. "I had to stay to check on you..."

"Where's Kakashi-sensei?" I asked worried. Please let it not have happened!

"Oh... the man with white hair... he came to visit one time, but now he's in the hospital..." 

Without waiting anymore I asked a random nurse who told me where Kakashi was. I banged into the room without knocking.

"Kakashi-sensei! Please tell me that Ita-" I stopped as I looked around. Kakashi was in his bed, and Gai-sensei, Asuma-sensei and Kurenai-sensei were around him. Sasuke was in front of me. I coughed awkwardly. "Erm... awkward...."

"What were you about to say?" Sasuke said suspicious.

"I erm... Confidential?" I said in more of a question, but he glared at me making me sigh. "Fine... I was about to ask if..."

"If?" He questioned as the others gave me warning looks.

"If..." I muttered. "You have to promise you won't do anything reckless..." when he nodded I sighed again, and I could see the panic in everyone's faces. "I was about to ask Kakashi if Itavoldemorty had attacked."

"Itavoldemorty?" Sasuke said with a sweat-drop.

"You see..." I said thinking the whole story in my head. "I'm not Alison..." I said looking at the ground to add dramatic effect. "My name is Harry-et Potter."

"Harriet Potter?" Guy questioned as everyone sweat-dropped.

"Yeah!" I agreed smiling. "You see this lighting scar in my shoulder? Itavoldemorty made it when he tried to kill me with the killing curse!"

They all looked at the shoulder I was pointing, and Sasuke moved my arm to point at my other shoulder... hehe upps. Wrong shoulder

"Well, anyways, I'm not a ninja, I'm a wizard!" I said happily. "You see, Itavoldemorty killed my parents when I was a mere kid... with magic of course... and then when she tried to kill me, but she couldn't because of... something about my dad giving his life for me. Yeah, so er.. When I turned eleven this giant woman came get me telling me I was a wizard. Her name was... Ha... Hashdrid. Yeah Hashdirid. So anyway, she took me to this magic school for wizards named Hogwarts, where I met this total bitch names D-Dracie Malfoy! Yeah, so I totally shut her up because I was already friends with... Ro... Ronnie... Veronica! Yeah, so Ronnie and I where friends in an instant. She had this family of only girls, except her younger brother G... Gerard! They all had red hair, even the twins Frida and Georgina. Yeah, anyway Gerard was totally into me… But I had this thing for Cho... Chonoldorf. Chonoldorf was totally cute, but he was in love with C... Cecilia! Then, when we were fourteen Cecilia died and I got my chance with Chonondolf, but in the end he was stupid. I ended up falling for my best friend brother! So anyways, I also had this other best friend, his name was Hermy... Hermes. Yeah, Hermes. He was a total nerd, but he was cute... He fell for Ronnie and they even married. Oh! I also had this two daughters -of course when I had like twenty-something-, named after important people in my life. Joannie Siria (my mother and godmother) and Allie Sevelly (the headmistresses) and a son Lucas Lunesticool (my father and weird guy that became my friend). So yeah, Itavoldemorty wants to kill me now... oh wait no, i killed her before marrying... "