Chapter 5 - Survival test

This chapter will be oh so different. I realized what I wrote here made NO SENCE. Frist, I wrote Alison was sure she didn’t make it, then suddenly she took a bell the first hit? No. So yeah, it changes a lot since it seemed a bit off when I read it. I hope this is better.

I arrived to the training grounds very late, but still before Kakashi, and of course, I had completely dismissed Kakashi’s instructions and ate breakfast.

"You're late!" Sakura and Naruto said as I appeared.

"Shush!" I muttered, "Kakashi is still not here so I’m actually on time."

I dropped in the floor and waited patiently for Kakashi’s arrival.

"Why is he so late?" Sakura asked.

"Well, it’s probably just a black cat..." I said smirking.

"Why would it be a black cat?" Naruto asked confused.

Kakashi-sensei appeared and Sakura and Naruto pointed accusing fingers at him.

"Morning everyone, ready for your first day?" Kakashi asked.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura shouted.

"Well, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way..."

"No way!" Sakura said as she looked at me wide eyed.

"I told you so!" I sang mockingly. Then turned to Kakashi and smiled, "Hello there Kakashi-sensei!"

"Well, let's get started. The alarm is set for noon. The assignment is very simple, you just have to take this bells from me, that's all there is to it."

"Yeah right... simple..." I muttered shaking my head. Of course it's not simple.

"If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch. You'll be tied to a post and watch as I eat mine in front of you," Kakashi said.

"Wait a minute," Sakura said. "There's four of us. How come there's only three bells?"

"Well, that's actually obvious pinkette. That way one of us will have to be tied to a post and has to go back to the academy," I muttered. "Interesting strategy Kakashi-sensei."

"Yeah," he said as he did his closed eye smile. "Then again, all four of you could be disqualified. You can use any weapons, but let me tell you, if you're not prepared to kill me you won't be able to take the bells."

"But those weapons are dangerous sensei!" Sakura said, as if he didn't already know that.

"Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser!" Naruto said.

"Class clowns are the weakest links, you can safely ignore them. Lowest scores... losers. When I say start you can begin."

Naruto lost control making me sweat drop as Kakashi easily dodged his attack and held him. Naruto gets offended pretty fast.

"Naruto... he's a jounin!" I said as I shook my head in disapproval.

"Well, you came at me with the full intention of destroy... so... how can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys." Kakashi said.

"By you, he means you three." I said smiling. "He already liked me, right Kakashi-sensei? Oh, why do I even ask? Of course yes!"

"Get ready... and... Start!" Kakashi said, completely dismissing my comment. 

I watched as Sasuke went into hiding up a tree, and Sakura by a bush, so I decided to hide as well. 

"You and me, right now, fair and square!"I heard Naruto shout.