Chapter 3 - Graduation... after just 1 day

Chapter 3

Graduation... after just 1 day

I woke up tiredly and looked around. It wasn’t a dream… I’m still here… I sighed and remembered I have exams today. I had breakfast (thankfully they had stocked up my fridge and kitchen with everything I needed.

As I ate cereal I thought about everything that happened yesterday. The Hokage is right after all, I can’t let this break me. I’m going to protect everyone I love. Starting with Naruto.

Now if I had only watched the show with Harry… I sighed annoyed. Wait a second! My IPod’s here! I finished my cereal and washed the dishes, running upstairs to look for my bag.

Found it!

I got my IPod and I was surprised to see there was wi-fi. I won’t even question it. I googled ‘read Naruto online’ and cliqued on the first link. I sat in my bed comfortably and added an alarm to 30 minutes before the exam. So, let’s read

"No way!" I shouted as I finished Naruto. I was about to start shippuden when the alarm went off. This is impossible! It seemed like time went slower while I read it! It’s impossible to read that fast…

I stared weirdly at the phone and shrugged. Well, apparently this world wanted me to read it or something.

I had a bath and changed to my clothes (I noticed my closet was full of clothes, most were identical to the ones I was wearing, and there were a few different. I ran downstairs, outside and off to the academy.

I got there just in time and threw myself in an empty seat, not really caring where.

"Now that we're all here," Iruka said giving me a pointed look but then he got this excited pedo-like look. "Alison, your hair looks so cute!"

"Huh?" I said as all eyes turned to me. Oh shit. I forgot to put my hair in my pigtails.

"It's rude to stare!" I  said as I took bandages from my bag and tied my hair in the pigtails. The girls had looked at my hair in jealousy while some guys blushed, however there were mean guys who snorted and whispered how ‘girls shouldn’t even be ninjas if they’re going to be late because of their hair . I saw pinkette still staring.

"What?" I snarled at her. Weird... it sounded animal-like. She turned around instantly, kind of scared.

"Anyway," Iruka said, clearing his throat. "You will be doing the clone jutsu. When we call your name, you have to come to the next room and perform it.”

I glanced at Naruto who was at the other side of the room, practically wanting to kill himself.

I stood up and walked to him, pushed him a bit to make me some space and sat next to him.

"Don't worry Naruto! You'll get your headband! I promise!" I said happily as he looked at me confused.

"How can you be so sure?" he asked.

"I believe in you!" I shouted, gaining weird glances from some people…okay most people.

"Hey, Alison," someone said from behind me, making me turn to them.

"What do you want Ino?" I said annoyed, that's right, I know everyone now. And she annoys me… I don’t know if more or equally than Sakura.

"H-How did you-" she said as she narrowed her eyes.

"Please, talk clearly. What do you want?" I said bored.

"We just wanted to know," Sakura butted in, appearing next to Ino. "If you happen to think anyone's... cute."