Chapter 12- The Sand Family

I woke up 2 hours later from the time we were supposed to meet Kakashi. I sat up groggily as I rubbed my tired eyes.

Yesterday (like almost every night now) I had stayed late at Kiba's. We talked about training and missions and other stuff. Apparently, Tsume (his mom) liked me alot, such as Hana. They usually would wait until Kiba went for something, or ask themselves for him to bring something, and start telling me how much I should date Kiba. I laughed at the memories as I got on my shower.

-FLASHBACK-

"Kiba, could you go look for my... my sweater?"  Tsume asked her son.

"It's not even cold!" Kiba whined as he looked up from his food.

"Go for it!" Tsume yelled, and Kiba instantly stood up and went upstairs. "That should take him some time..."

"You know Ali-chan," Hana started making me sigh. I knew it! "You and Kiba are so cute together!"

"Yes!" Tsume agreed. "I bet you'll make the cutest couple in Konoha! Or are you already?"

"N-No!" I said as I blushed madly. "We're just friends..."

"But you like him?" Hana persuaded.

"W-Well, I-I" I started.

"Here you go!" Kiba said as he handed his annoyed mom a sweater.

"This is not the one I want!" Tsume said.

"Why are you blushing?" Kiba asked confused as he looked at me. I blushed even more. "What did you do?" He said as he turned to the guilty looking mother and sister.

"Nothing!" Hana said smiling. She then looked at me. "But you know it's true!"

I got out from my shower and ran to the place where Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were waiting. I should so stop thinking about that. It’s not happening. I don’t like Kiba, he doesn’t like me! Right? Oh my gosh I’m asking myself! How am I supposed to know! I’ll just stop thinking. Yes. Okay now pay attention. They are glaring… Why? Oh right, got here late…

"Sorry, I got lost!" I said at the exact same time as Kakashi appeared and said the same, making Naruto and Sakura angry.

"Stop lying with straight faces!" Sakura screamed making me smirk as I looked at her, and then wink at Kakashi.

We then went to a boring mission which I am too lazy to describe.

-after mission-

I laughed as I Sakura helping Naruto.

"Pft. Can't you take care of yourself?" Sakure said after smirking at me.

Naruto tried to come at Sasuke, but he was stopped by Sakura.

"Hey Sasuke," I said after a while. 

He looked at me confused since it wasn't very normal that I call him by his name, except in those weird moments we got along, or in serious situations.

"How much hair gel do you need to make your hair stay like that?" I said confused.

He glared at me as I tried to touch his hair, however he stopped me easily. He held my wrist and didn't let go.

"No fair!" I said as I tried to get off his hold.

"Our teamwork is not working lately..." Kakashi muttered.

"Yeah Sasuke! It's your entire fault for stealing the spotlight!" Naruto shouted.

"That's you loser. If you want me to stop making you look bad then become stronger than me..."