Chapter 6- Mission

"Sasuke, I'm in point B." 

"Sakura, I'm in point C."

"Alison, I'm in point D."

"Naruto, I'm in point A. Believe it!"

"You're too slow Naruto," Kakashi muttered, "Okay squad 7,"

"Taget has moved!" Sasuke interrupted.

"Follow it!"

We all followed cautiously behind our moving target, until it stopped again, and so did we.

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked.

"5 meters," Naruto replied, "I'm ready, just give the signal."

"I'm ready too," Sasuke said.

"So am I," I muttered boredly.

"And I," Sakura finished.

"Okay... now!" 

We all jumped from where we were at and tried to catch the target.

"I got him, I got him!" Naruto shouted as he squished the poor kitty to death.

"Lost pet Tora captured," Kakashi said. "Mission accomplished."

"Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto!" I scolded as I took the cat away from him, and it instantly relaxed. Naruto was squishing the poor thing, of course it scratched Naruto in return.

Wow... so that's why the cat escaped... I mean I already knew but still poor cat. We all stood wide-eyed watching as Tora’s fat owner was squishing the poor thing into her ugly face.

"HA! Stupid cat, it deserves to be squashed," Naruto said as he laughed.

"I don't think anyone deserves that," I muttered as I turned to Naruto scowling.

"No wonder he ran away..." Sakura muttered.

“Good, now a new mission…” the Hokage said as the woman got out of the office with Tora still being hugged to death. "Well for squad seven's next mission we have several available tasks... among them babysittin-"

"I'm not going to babysit! The kids you ask us to babysit always end up being snotty brats! They’re so annoying!" I said as I interrupted. There’s no use in him talking about the missions, if in the end we will do the cool mission.

"YEAH! I want a real mission!" Naruto agreed as he formed an 'x' with his arms. "I'm not doing lame things anymore."

"How dare you?" Iruka-sensei said outraged pointing to Naruto. "You're just a brand new Genin with no experience-"

"You get experience by living it,” I stated smiling. "We won't have real experience until we get to actually experience it... right?”

"Yeah! We won't do lame chores anymore!" Naruto said as he smiled.

"You have to start with little missions-"

"Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission -" Naruto started, however Kakashi kicked him, making him shut up. 

"Naruto it seems you don't..." blah blah. The Hokage started his rant about missions and stuff, which of course we all got bored about.

"Sakura," I muttered and she looked at me surprised. "Was it just me or did I get away with what I said, while Naruto got punished everytime he agreed?"

"I noticed too,” she admitted.

"Cool!" I said as I smiled.

Then Naruto started to talk about Ramen, and it turns out it was really interesting. I mean he is right, it must be a hard decision to choose… What if you chose wrong?