Chapter 25- Akatsuki

uwwuuuww sooooo this is the last chapter and then sequel: Stuck In Naruto: Shippuden

soooo this is it:

_____________________________________

"Akatsuki! Akatsuki! Akatsuki! Akatsuki!" I sang as I walked tiredly in the forest. It's been weeks since I have been out looking for them and still nothing! Stupid S-ranked criminals and their secret hideouts.

I'm bored out of my mind!!!!!!!

The weird part is, I had found them, not long ago. I had been following clues, people who said had seen the black capes with red clouds. I had spotted them, and I had been tailing them… But I had lost track a while back, and I have been in this damned forest, not having any contact with a village… Which is really annoying me.

"AKATSUKI YOU BLOODY BASTARDS COME FOR ME! I’M A JINCHURIKI-" as soon as that word left my mouth I felt someone coming from behind me, so I did a flip and turned to look at...

Oh my goodness! Tobi and Deidara! I did my best Sasuke face (you know like glaring…) and smirked humorlessly.

"At last," I said trying not to show my fan-girliness. I mean it is TOBI and DEIDARA! I love them! "Akatsuki... Hm... Deidara, from the village hidden in the rocks… and you... 'Tobi'"

Tobi stopped moving as he turned to me, and I smirked a little. Deidara was analyzing me.

"So... I lied; I'm not a Jinchuriki..." I said as I shrugged. "But I needed to find you."

"What do you want little girl? Why have you been tailing us for weeks?" Deidara asked angrily, realizing he's losing time. They knew I was tailing them?

“Why so surprised, we’re s-ranked criminals! Of course we knew you were there the whole time. We also knew you were asking questions about us. What is it that you want, un?” Deidara shouted annoyed.

"Oh Deidara," I said smirking... Wow! I'm pretty good imitating Sasuke, since I am pissing him off! "I want to talk to Pain."

"What do you want?" he repeated, and I glared, making my smirk disappear.

"That is none of your concern," I said ‘angrily’... waaa! I want to hug him! "But I'm feeling nice today... so yeah, I want to be trained by the Akatsuki."

He laughed and I glared harder. "A little girl? Join Akatsuki?"

"I don't want to join," I said angrily. "I just want training!"

"Why?" he asked smirking. "To impress your boyfriend?"

"No," I said glaring even harder, and I actually saw him back off a little. "To kill Sasuke Uchiha."

That's a lie, I just want to fight him... but he doesn't need to know that. I saw some interest in his eyes as he looked at me, and then analyzed me. He was looking at me as he did a circle around me, analyzing me from all angles.

"You don't seem like much..." he said as he finally stopped in front of me. "What business do you have with the Uchiha?" 

"He was in my team, and he left," I stated as I shrugged. 

"Was he close to you?" he asked, and I thought about that,

"We were... friends I guess..."

"Fine," he finally said smirking. "I'll take you to leader-sama but, if he decides you are to be killed then-"

"As long as Hidan doesn't get to kill me as an offering I'm fine..." I muttered as I tried not to show haw fucking scared I was. "Tobi, you're a good boy so please, if Hidan tried to kill me, kill me yourself!"