Chapter 19- Preliminaries

I sighted as I boredly watched the fights. Shino won, then Kankuro, then Sakura and Ino went on idiot-mode and both lost... Stupid if you ask me. I was sad when I saw Tenten lose to Temari, but what could I do? Shikamaru won in this super cool way, and now I'm stuck watching Naruto fight Kiba.

I can't cheer, because I'll feel bad... but I'm tired of Kiba yelling Naruto how weak he is. He seems like such a jerk!

"NARUTO! Are you seriously going to let him call you weak? You can defeat him Naruto! Now get up and I'll buy you all of the Ramen you want!" I yelled as I smiled at Naruto's smirk. "Sorry Kiba, but all of my teammates are strong... I can't let you think otherwise."

They continued fighting and I smirked as each time Naruto stood up. Then he did his clever trick, making poor Akamaru get punched. Naruto won of course, and I didn't stay for Hinata's match. 

"Kiba, Kiba, always underestimating Naruto, aren't you?" I said as I sat beside him.

"Hm," he said as he looked away.

"Sorry I cheered for him... but he's in my team, and you were being mean," I said truthfully

"I know that..." he said as he sighted "I'm not mad."

"Then why won't you look at me?" I said as I got confused.

"I lost to him... I feel pretty stupid..." he muttered

"No need to. Naruto was a very strong opponent; I was actually scared I might go against him." I said as I smiled. Not really truth since I hadn’t even considered it a possibility, but no need for him to know.

"Just... I want to be alone," Kiba said as he turned away.

"Oh... okay then," I said a bit hurt as I stood up, I walked to the door-

"Alison," Kiba said before I got out.

"Yes?" I asked, hoping he would just tell me to stay.

"...... Close the door please." he said as he looked away once again.

"S-Sure," I said as I looked at the floor, somewhat disappointed. 

What is wrong with me? What is this feeling in my throat and stomach? I sighted in annoyance. Since when do I feel bad for something a boy says?

I decided since I was here I might as well visit Katsuro.

"Hello!" I said as I sat there happily. 

Katsuro opened his eyes and smirk. "Couldn't resist going on without seeing me?"

"Ha-ha." I said sarcastically. "How're you feeling?"

"Good... I talked to the Hokage you know?"

"What about?" I asked confused.

"Permission," He said as he smirked.

"For?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I now can stay in the village," he said as he smiled. 

"Seriously?" I asked excited.

"Yeah... I expect to train with you. I will fight you again, and again, until I win," he said determined as I smiled.

"Good," I said with a mocking smirk.

"Why is that?" he said suspiciously.

"Because that means we will fight forever! So, you'll stay forever… and you get it!"

"Not funny," He said glaring.

I blushed and he started laughing.

"What?" I said as I blushed harder.

"It's just so weird... I saw you looking at that scary guy from the sand before...  You weren't looking at him sacred, but in awe! It is just funny how you seem to like the guys who want you dead."

"Heh... well, they just look to hot... it's not my fault!" I said as I blushed harder.

"Sure thing," he said with an amused smirk.

"Where are you staying?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't know... I have to find my own place-"

"Okay, you'll be staying at my place." I stated as I smiled.

"What?" he said raising an eyebrow. "I don't know... I would be scared of you doing something at-"

"shut it!!" I said as I blushed. "My place's pretty big, I have enough space."

"Why are you so nice to me?" He asked confused.

"You seem like a good dude," I said truthfully.

"And I'm hot," he said smiling playfully

"And you're hot," I agreed chuckling.

"So... you better get back Alison... you wouldn't want to miss all the matches."

"Bye Katsuro-kun!" I said as I waved and left to come back to my team. Hinata's match has just finished, and after assuring all the worried people that she will be fine, we saw Lee's match against Gaara.

"Isn't he just hot?" I asked dreamily to Sakura,

"LEE?" she said wide-eyed

"EWW! Gaara you baka!" I said as I made a face.

"What?!" she said with eyes even wider

"Gaara... he's just... so hot!" I said sighting. Why aer they still surprised, I’ve said this all along.

"Weird girl," Kankuro said from beside Naruto.

"Says the guy with paint all over his face and kitty ears..."

"You're one to speak!" he said glaring.

"Those were wolf ears idiot... although, I can actually have kitty ears... REAL kitty ears."

"So annoying," he muttered glaring.

"Your face!" I said sticking my tongue out.

Lee was losing control, until finally Gai sensei saved him. I sighted as I saw Lee's hurt body... Poor guy

"NARUTO!" I said as I ran to him.

"-he will never be able to live as a shinobi-"

"That's not true." I said as I glared at the medic nin. "He will continue, you'll see."

"But Ali-chan how-"

"Naruto, has something I've said ever turned out to be a lie? I know what's going to happen, so please trust me." I said as I smiled.

Naruto cried and hugged me, making me smile sadly as I hugged him too.

Chouji then lost and finally preliminaries ended... so.... Who the hell am I going to fight now?