Chapter 17- Simple As A Kitty

Sasuke's body was covered in the curse mark. Sigh, this is troublesome.

"S-Sasuke-kun," Sakura said wide-eyed. "Your body-"

"Don't worry," Sasuke said "Not only that... I feel power overflowing from within me. I feel...great..."

"Idiot," I muttered as I coughed more blood. Geez, this tastes like crap.

"He gave it to me," Sasuke continued.

"Huh?" Sakura said confused Huh... so that's why the sound nin stopped attacking me... I had forgotten.

"I finally understand it... I'm an Avenger... even if I must eat the devil's fruit... I am on a path where I must gain power," Sasuke said. "Now... it was you guys right?"

He looked toward the three sound ninja and they all looked surprised.

"Ino! This is bad, get back to your body now!" Shikamaru said and soon Ino was back.

I felt Sasuke's chakra getting bigger and bigger... he is so powerful right now...

"Dosu! No need to be afraid of this half dead freak!" Saku yelled.

"No Saku! Don't you realize-?"

Dosu yelled something and attacked Sasuke with something... My vision is a bit blurry... there's a bunny in there... I'm sure...

I activated my ears, since my vision was no use right now. Damn these won’t last for much longer.

"Heh, I've blown him away," Saku said. 

Idiot.

"Blown who away?" Sasuke asked.

Wow... he had picked me, Sakura and Naruto, and I didn't even realize it.

"Mythical Fire Flower!" Sasuke yelled.

I sighted as the stupid ninja realized there were shirukens inside the flames. Such an idiot...

"Saku, below you!"

I wonder what's happening... not being able to see completely right is bothersome... and my hearing is also coming back to normal from blood loss...

"Sakura," I said as I coughed.

"Alison?" she responded.

"Go! Stop Sasuke before he goes too far! Stop him now!" I said as I tried frantically rubbing my eyes, but it was no use.

I heard a snap and I flinched.

"SAKURA! HE WON'T HURT YOU! GO!" I yelled annoyed and I heard her get up.

She ran and shouted "Stop! Please stop!"

"You're strong. We can't defeat you at this time, Sasuke-kun. There's a gift to you, please let us leave. This may seem convenient, but there is something we must find out now. But Ï will promise you this, if there is another situation in which we meet in this exam, we will neither run nor die."

"What do we do with these two?" I heard Shikamaru's voice near me.

I found the strength to stand up, not looking up, since I only saw black spots after all.

"I'll get going now," I muttered, "And don't you dare kick Naruto awake."

"A-Alison!" Sakura screamed. "You're hurt! You can't get a scroll looking like that! They'll kill you!"

"What are you talking about, Sakura?" I said as I looked up. I could make Sakura's silhouette from my crappy view. I took out my two scrolls and showed them to her. "I had the scroll before I even came here. I told you I was bored!"

"W-What? Why did you come then?" Sakura asked confused. "Why didn't you go directly to the tower?"

"We are friends Sakura. Even if we're not in teams for this exam, I couldn't let those sucky ninjas get away with hurting my friends. I'll see you around!"

I then jumped as high as I could with my little energy, trying not to show I was really hurt and stayed in the tree for a while. I can't sleep right now. I tried activating my eyes, and soon I had a better view... but nowhere near normal, much less perfect. And I was feeling very weak...

I sighted as I started to jump from tree to tree until I got a view of the tower. I am in no real form to fight... so I won't. I smirked weakly as I transformed into a mere kitty.  No one will suspect of a kitty. I walked tiredly towards the tower and I sighted once I was inside. I transformed back to myself and sat on the floor. I then opened the two scrolls and threw them away, and waited for someone to appear.

"So you passed," Kakashi said as he appeared. I still could see clearly but smirked.

"Of course I passed." I said "I know the drill, no need to explain anything, however, I would appreciate it if you have some bandages on you."

"What the hell happened to you?" Kakashi said horrified once he looked at me in the floor.

"Eh... I was having a bit of fun Kakashi, no need to worry," I said as I smiled. "Now that I've passed, and I still have time, I will sleep. Good night..."

And with one last smile I lay on the floor and closed my eyes to a peaceful sleep. Lies. It wasn't peaceful at all, everything hurt... but hey, I'm still alive!