Chapter 14- First Test

okay before i start, i want to say i've been getting some comments from one person saying this is a rip-off of two other stories. Well, i haven't really read those stories, but if you think so, then just stop reading this and go bother someone else. i got this ideas myself, and i have all of the story planned, so if you wish to know the rest, so you can know it's not a rip-off p.m. me. Now, i will continue even though some people think it's a rip-off, because i adore writing this, and since i know it's not a rip-off i've got every right to do so. Thank you.

i don't own Naruto hehee i just own alison.

Also, sorry for the shortness :/ next chapter will be longer!

______________________________________________

"I am Ibiki Morino, the examiner for the chunin selection exam's first test. Thanks for waiting..." Ibiki said as i gaped. Damn, the guy is hot! Like old… but so scary!

"Hidden sound guys, stop doing as you please before the exam! Do you want to fail already?"

"I apologize," one sound ninja replied, you know? What’s-his-name with a big eye? "It is our first time and we got carried away..."

"Bah, this is a good opportunity to say this, there will be no fighting without the permission of the examiner; and even if permission is granted, killing your opponent will not be tolerated. Those pigs that disobey me will be failed immediately. Do I make myself clear? We will now start the first test in the chunin exam. Instead of your current seating arrangements, you will pick one of these tabs and sit in the seats assigned to you. We will then hand out the exams."

I smiled confidently as I picked a number, and I went to sit by my seat, waiting for whoever was beside me to sit. Oh my God! It's Gaara! I'm right next to Gaara!

"There are many important rules to this first test, I'll write them on the board while I explain, but questions will not be answered..."

I zoned out, I knew it already. Hm... How will they grade me? Do I have to get all points to pass? That would be the fair thing to do... yes, that is probably it... I only have to cheat and then stay…

"BEGIN!"

Oh right, it's time to begin... eh... okay, this should be easy...

I read the questions and smirked. Well, this is a stupid exam. I decided I would just cheat right now so to have some fun. I turned my eyes sharp like the ones I had used to see in the mist... I think they're dog's eyes or something... and cautiously looked at Gaara's paper, writing the answers he was writing. I finished quickly and turned my eyes back to normal as I turned my paper upside down. 

I waited for a while until I felt someone looking at me.

"Wassup' Gaara?" I whispered, not looking at him.

"You're done?" He whispered back.

"Yep." I whispered smiling.

"Who?"

"You," I said as I smiled once again.

"Impossible," he said glaring.

"Already done," I said. He seemed surprised, then smirked and turned back to he front. I blushed a little and smiled confidently. Damn, he is so hot.

"Now, we will start with the 10th question," Ibiki informed.

You know the drill, he explained the rules, people went away, Naruto inspired people, Anko entered early through the window when we passed. Yeah, you gotta love Naruto.

KAKASHI P.O.V.

"It sure is boring without my team. The missions will have to wait," I said bored.

"Don't worry; you'll be busy again soon," Asuma assured me.

"Why is that?" I asked confused.

"I heard that the examiner for the first test is Ibiki Morino," Asuma replied

No way. They are screwed... Passing the first test will be difficult...

"Not that sadist!" I said.

"Sadist?" Kurenai asked alarmed.

"Kurenai, you're a new jounin, so you probably don't know..." Asuma said.

"Who is he?"

"A pro."

"A pro? of what?"

"Torture and interrogation."

I sighted. I hope they do pass... Alison might have it more difficult since she is alone... Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered her after all... She is strong, but Ibiki...? I don't even know what to think of it.

"By attacking their minds he can control their spirit," Asuma continued. "The person's weakness all float to the surface."