Chapter 15- Forest of Death

"You guys, this is no time to be celebrating!" Anko said as soon as she entered the classroom. Gee, she should cover up... I like her hair... "I am the examiner for the second test, Anko Mitarashi! Now, let's go! Follow me!"

"Bad timing..." Ibiki muttered.

"79," Anko said counting. "Ibiki! You let 26 teams?"

"27," Ibiki corrected looking at me. "No teams of four, one is all alone."

"The test was too easy this time!" Anko said.

"This time, there are a lot of outstanding ones."                         

"Bah, that's fine..." Anko said after a while. "I'll at least cut them in half in the second test. Ah, I'm getting excited; I'll explain everything once we've changed places... Follow me."

We all followed Anko... and I was getting pretty nervous. Okay, forget kicking Orochimaru, I need to not die first. Since I'm not in team 7, I'll be an easy target... I need to do something about that...

"Welcome to the stage for the second test, Practice area 44. Also known as 'The Forest of Death'"

"This is creepy..." Sakura muttered.

"What? Pft, no it's not. You see, it's supposed to be a super happy place, and you can have relaxing picnics in it, with flying unicorns... OF COURSE IT'S CREEPY YOU IDIOT!"  I said annoyed.

Sasuke shook his head as he smirked, and Naruto took one step away from me.

"You'll soon find out why it's called the forest of death," Anko said.

"You'll soon find out why it's called the forest of death," Naruto mocked as he did a ridiculous dance or something. "You think that scares me! That's nothing! I'm not afraid!"

"Yeah, you're spirited," Anko said. She took out a kunai and threw it at Naruto, I however didn't let it get away after cutting Naruto's cheek, because Orochimaru's tongue creeps me out, so I stopped it after.

"Kids like you are quickly killed... spraying that red blood I love..." Anko said as she licked Naruto's blood. Ew.

However, no tongue got near! Yeah!

"Here you go Anko-sensei!" I said happily giving her the kunai.

"Why, thank you!" she said as she smiled sweetly, although it looked weird with blood in her tongue. "You're the solo kid, am I right?"

"Yep," I said as I smiled.

"Good luck kid, you'll need it," She said.

"I'll see you later, of that I'm sure," I said as I smirked, she smirked as well and headed to the front again. Why do I say these things! I am so not sure!

"Now, before we start the second test, there's something I have to pass out. You must sign this agreement forms. There will be deaths in this one, and if I don't have you sign this... It would be my responsibility, hehe. I'm going to explain the second test, and then you sign them afterwards, okay? Then, each of the teams will check in that booth behind me. Okay, simply put, you will attempt the ultimate survival..."

Blah Blah... this is boring... I understand Shikamaru now...

Soon, I had this form to sign in my hand, but I decided to be funny. I signed 'Sorry Anko, if I die, it's your responsibility... but I won't, I will see you later!'

I smiled and handed it, then they handed me a heaven scroll. Well... this sucks. Now, I got to my gate and, guess who was in it? IZUMO!!!

"Izumo!" I yelled as I hugged him.