Chapter 24- This Isn't Goodbye

guys! next chapter is last chapter and then....

....................

wait for it.....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SEQUEL TIMEEEE! 

yayyy! I'm so exiteed!

soooo on with the story ^-^

________________________________________________________

It was a mere peck, but when I pulled away, a hand at the back of my neck stopped me. I was pushed back while Kiba sat up and kissed back. When we pulled for air he was staring at me intently.

"Alison...Not that I don't like the way you woke me up," he said looking confused. "But... what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

I was so shocked I couldn't speak... and I was also blushing madly.

"I-I am sorry..." I said after a while as I stood up. "I'm leaving now-"

"Wait!" he whisper-yelled grabbing my wrist. I hard Akamaru moving and we both looked towards him, lo find him licking Oreo, trying to wake him up.

"Why... Why isn't Oreo waking up?" Kiba said picking him up, still holding my wrist, and taking him to his bed.

"I put him in sleep..." I muttered looking at the window. As soon as his hold is released, I'll make a run for it.

"What is this?" he said confused, and when I looked at him, he was looking at the note I had put in Oreo's leg. "Y-You're leaving?"

I nodded looking at the floor.

"W-Why?" he asked, his voice breaking a little. When I looked up he was looking confused, yet sad.

"I need to... to train..." I said as I looked back down.

"Don't go," he said as he made me look up, and I stared at him wide-eyed. "Please... stay here... with me... I-"

"Kiba..." I said interrupting as I gently stroked his cheek. With my other hand I did a hand-sign while I muttered "Sleep," and his body fell limp in my arms. This jutsu doesn't put him to a complete sleep...it just makes his body feel a lot heavier and difficult to use. He could still understand everything, but he won't be able to move.

I got his head back to his pillow and pulled the covers over him. I sighed sadly as I stroked his hair.

"I have to go. I promised the Hokage I’d go through with this no matter what. But I’ll be back, I promise. I love you Kiba... just remember that..." I muttered as Kiba frowned, probably trying to move. "I'll see you in a few years then... please leave this notes to everyone..."

With that, I left I stood up and left through the window.

Well this was unexpected... In front of me were Sakura and Sasuke, just as Sasuke lets her unconscious.

I tried to back away, but he was suddenly behind me, holding a kunai in my throat.

"Geez Sasuke," I muttered. "Attacking your friend..."

He let me go as he glared at me. "I'm not staying, if that’s why you came."

"Are you blind?" I said as I pointed at my bag. "I'm leaving too. Difference: I have permission. No Sasuke, I'm not stopping you... It wouldn't help either way."

"Why are you leaving?" he asked confused.

"Training," I relied smiling.

"Hn," Sasuke was about to leave, but I hugged him.

"See ya Sasuke!" I said happily as I felt him tense. 

I let go and got a serious expression.

"Next time we meet we won't be friends," I said honestly as he nodded smirking. "I will try to bring you back later... when I'm stronger than you... and we'll see..."

"So..." Sasuke said, still smirking. "Next time we see each other we'll be enemies?"

"We are, from now on, rivals," I stated as I to smirked. He nodded at me and I turned around and ran as fast as I could.

"Now," I muttered once I was far away from Konoha. "Where might the Akatsuki hide?"

__________________________

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! next chapter's the last of this book like I said... hope you like, next is longer hehe 

peace out!

VOTEE

COMMENT