Chapter 8- The Deal

CHAPTER 8

I licked Haku's hand and he lot go of my mouth. He cleaned his hand it in my tank-top with an annoyed expression. I smiled sweetly but stayed quiet, watching Kakashi intently.

I couldn't hear what they said, but suddenly Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi... Oh, I remember this. I looked towards Haku and I saw him look relieved.... yet distracted. I slowly took a step away in the tree, and he didn't notice. I prepared myself to jump but he had surrounded me with his arms, with my back pressed in his chest and smirked. Damn him and his ninja reflexes!

"Nice try." He whispered in my ear, making my face go tomato red. It’s not fair everyone in this freacking world is hot!  I mean, they’re all so bad-ass… They’re hotness will be the end of me.

"Stupid you," I muttered as he still smirked, however he didn't let go of me. Not like I wanted him to or anything.

I turned back to the fight, and stared as Kakashi and Zabuza fighted, until Kakashi was trapped in a water prison.

"Say Haku," I whispered. "What about I make you a deal... you let me go... and I'll thank you!" 

He looked at me as if I was dumb, and he still had a secure and tight grip on me so I couldn't escape.

"Fine then," I muttered. "Can I at least sit down?"

"Sure," He smirked, making me suspicious. He simply sat down in the tree and made me sit in him, not letting me out of his grip.

"I didn't mean like this!" I muttered as he smirked at my blushing face.

The fight was pretty boring... Sasuke had just decided he had to rescue Kakashi... Well at least he didn't run away. Naruto was now having his flashbacks of the wounds and I decided I was rather tired, so I got comfortable. Why not make the most of this right?closed my eyes and relaxed. No use in wasting energy.

"Aren't you interested in your friends?" Haku asked.

"I know what will happen. You see the blonde in orange? He'll get his headband back. He'll make a plan, a good plan at that, with his clones he'll distract Zabuza so he'll release Kakashi. Sasuke will use a shurikken at the real Zabuza, then a second on when he catches it, only, it'll be Naruto. Zabuza will be forced to release Kakashi. They'll fight blah blah... in the end you'll have to save Zabuza."

"H-How?" He said, probably realizing what I said was true. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with wide eyes.

A few seconds passed as we waited.

"I'm sorry I'll have to do this," He muttered as he got his mask back on.

"What-?" I asked, but darkness surrounded me and I fell unto unconsciousness.

I woke up groggily and looked around me. Damn! Why does everything hurt?

"-right through he's Sharingan. At least we have the girl, she might be useful." Zabusa said to Haku.

"Do you really believe so? I don't think she'll fight her own team." Haku said sighing.

I tried to move but I couldn’t. What? I concentrated chakra all over my body until I could actually see it and finally I could move. I stood up and headed to them tiredly. I used too much damn chakra.

"Exactly," I said panting, agreeing with Haku. I sat back down as soon as I reached them and tried to catch my breath.

"H-How can she move if I can't?" Zabuza asked.