Chapter 21- Hokage's Wish

I arrived to find everyone complaining about Sasuke not having arrived. I sighted as I jumped (still in my wolf form) to where Naruto was.

"AH!" Naruto said as I sat next to him. "Oh, it's you Ali-chan!"

I turned myself back and smiled as I stood up. "Hey Naruto, who am I fighting?"

 "Oh, you're fighting some weird guy from the sound who came instead of Dosu..." Naruo said smiling at me.

"What?" I said in confusion... I don't remember anyone else in the prelims! No fair! "When?"

"After my match," Shino said.

"THEN I'M NEXT!" I said 

"Ladies and Gentleman, the contestant for the next match hasn't arrived yet, therefore the match will be moved back. Next match: Shino Aburame vs. Kankuro!"

"I forfeit," Kankuro said making me glare at him.

I saw the sound-nin get down and I grunted.

"Ali-chan, go on!" Naruto said smiling as I jumped and landed in front of the ugly dude. I mean, he was okay... but not hot. Definitely not a distraction.

"You know," he said smirking. "I have an advantage here... I saw your fight."

"Well, if you're like the other sound nins I've met, you'll need that. Besides, it's not like I haven't learned anything... they gave us time to train for a reason. Now, could we please start already?"

"I'll make you eat those words!" he said as he finally ran at me. I smirked, as I easily dodged the attack. The chakra from Nala was apparently helping me a lot.

He turned around when I pocked his back, and I punched him hard, sending him to the wall. He glared but then he smirked. He came at me again, only this time he was really into the fight. I took out my katanas and swung furiously, but he took out two katanas too. He knew about my weapons after all. We were both good at it, but I got tired of it. 

I jumped back and smirked as I transformed into a wolf as I heard gasps from the crowd. I am not stupid; he wanted me to do this. He works with sound, so what better way to hurt me if I have perfect hearing?

I was right. He opened his mouth really big and did a sound, and all the people watching looked confused. I could and soon I felt my ears start to bleed. It hurt like hell, but I just kept the smirk on my face. Of course, the idiot directed the attack only at me somehow. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk of his own. He moved his mouth, but I couldn't hear at all.  I cursed as I turned myself back to myself, but it was no use, he made it impossible for me to hear, therefore my reflects were bad. He punched me, throwing me to the other wall. I saw him turn to the one in charge of the match, but I stood up, and he stopped. Then I remembered.

I used the technique Nala taught me, but I combined myself with a cheetah. I was right, I can hear again!

I ran at full speed at the guy, who seemed confused out of his mind. I made my claws longer and let out a roar as I got them through his stomach. Then he pushed me away and tried to open his mouth, but I ran at him again and punched him, sending him back and making him cough up blood. I smirked as I saw him get up and glare at me.

While we trained Nala had explained to me about the transformations. If I got a cut in my wolf form, any other form will be affected, however say they cut my tail in my wolf form... my other animal forms will be affected, but my human form wouldn't. Cats have better hearing than dogs, so their ears can take more. He probably used the right amount for a wolf, but not for a feline. (A.N:. I am really not sure if that's true, but pretend it is ^ w ^… it actually makes no sense but go with the flou)