Chapter 7- Zabuza

We were now in a boat, hidden by the fog, trying not to make any sound at all when-

"Wow! It's huge!" Naruto shouted as I sweat-dropped.

"Quiet! I told you, no noise. Why do you think we're traveling like this, cutting off the engine and moving through the dense fog? So they don't see us!" the rower said annoyed.

Naruto then covered his mouth and shut up.

"Mr. Tazuna," Kakashi said suddenly. "Before we reach the pier I want to ask you something. The men who are after you, I need to know why? If you don't tell us, I'm afraid I'll have to end this mission when we drop you ashore."

"I have no choice but to tell you... no, I want you to know the truth. Like you said this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The man that seeks me is a very short man, who casts a very long and deadly shadow-"

And I got lost after Tazuna started talking about Gato. I know all this so why bother listening? I wonder what will change with me here? Can I really make a difference? I came back to my senses just as Tazuna pulled the guilt card so now here we are, in a forest, with Naruto throwing kunai knives scaring the life out of animals.

I noticed Kakashi analyzed the white bunny Naruto almost killed. I smirked and looked exactly at where Zabuza was and waved my hand hello. Now this is where I get to test my actual skills… I really hope I don’t die.

Soon, the sword was thrown exactly towards Tazuna, so I pushed him to the floor and watched as Zabuza landed standing perfectly in it. May I add, he looked pretty bad-ass, therefore, he looked kind of hot.

"Well well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist," Kakashi said seriously. I could almost see him analyze the situation in his mind. He was pretty worried.

"HEY!" I yelled as I pointed an accusing finger at him, trying to ease up the tension. "I'm the one who ruins people's presentations, not you!"

My team all sweat-dropped while I pouted at Kakashi. He looked at me and actually knew what I was doing, and he smiled in thanks.

"You're in the way. Get back," Kakashi ordered Naruto as he tried to run past him towards Zabuza.

"But… Why?" Naruto asked confused.

" Naruto, just get back. He's way off your league. He is way off everyone's league. Except Kakashi's… If he is using his eye, that is.”  I said as Kakashi looked at me.

"You know about the eye?" He asked surprised.

"I know everything," I said creepily as everyone except Kakashi took a step away from me.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye, Did I get that right?" Zabuza asked smirking. "It's too bad, huh? But you'll have to hand over the old man."

"Now quick, mounji(sp?) formation! Protect the bridge builder, and stay out of this fight!" Kakashi ordered. "I taught you teamwork, now it's time to use it."

I saw as he removed the head-protector and announced he was ready.

I could help… I know what Zabuza is going to do… Maybe I can help enough so at least Kakashi won’t faint. I took a fighting position determined, but Kakashi glared at me.

"I said stay out of this fight!" Kakashi shouted glaring. 

"I could help! You know those three can easily protect Tazuna, I know he'll be fine! You need as much help as you can get Kakashi!" I said angry. 

"Alison," he warned. The look he gave me actually made me flinch. He was not going to change his mind.

"Fine," I muttered. "But if you're in any real trouble I'll help."