Chapter 2- Naruto

Chapter 2

Naruto

I followed the Hokage not really paying attention, until he stopped, causing me to bump into him. I looked up and saw a mountain with 4 heads craved into it, only they had painting all over them. Then I spotted Naruto, and I laughed out loud. He was painting the mountains? Now that’s awesome!

"You go Naruto!" I shouted, causing the villagers to look at me strangely. "I mean... er... that is so wrong! What is wrong with him?"

They turned away again and I sighed. Okay, lesson number one: painting the mountains is apparently not awesome. Weird people…

The Hokage sighted shaking his head as he looked at me. I just smiled innocently at him and scratched the back of my head.

"Third Hokage-sama, I apologize for this." a man suddenly said  appearing out of nowhere.

"Iruka, it’s not your fault, we all know Naruto is always looking for trouble. But we need to discuss important matters before you go chase after him,” the Hokage said, making Iruka nod.

“What is it Hokage-sama?” Iruka asked curiously.

“Well, this here,” he said motioning me forward, “Is Ak-“

"Alison." I interrupted as I glared at him. "I’m Alison."

"Right, this is Alison; she will be your student from now on.” The Hokage smiled.

“But Hokage, the graduation is days away-“ Iruka said nervously.

“I have had her skills tested, she is ready,” the Hokage interrupted, dismissing with his hand Iruka’s protests. “Take care of her Iruka, I trust her to you. Take her with you to find Naruto.”

Iruka agreed finally and smiled at me. “Hello Alison, I’m Iruka-sensei.”

 “Alison, you follow Iruka, and after school come look for me to give you your place to stay," the Hokage said smiling. “Also, we need to discuss some matters…”

" 'Kay." I answered as I walked towards Iruka.

“Huh, aren’t you a cute one?” Iruka said smiling at me while patting my hair.

"So… Naruto...?" I said raising my eyebrows, trying to change topic. I hated people calling me cute. I am just 'cool', cute makes me feel small.

"Right," He said turning back towards Naruto with determination on his face. "What the hell are you doing during class time? Get down here you moron!"

Naruto started to struggle to get away; he made it... until Iruka-sensei caught up with him. Bummer, I wanted him to get away...

I followed Iruka-sensei until something bumped to my leg. I looked down to find a puppy. 

"Aw!" I said as I looked at its cute face. Puppies might just be one of my weaknesses.

"And where are your owners, buddy?" I asked as I bent down, keeping an eye on Iruka's retreating form.

The puppy did the 'puppy eyes' thingy, so I decided to keep him. It's the owners fault, they should have an eye out for their little puppy!

"I'm naming you... Oreo!" I said as I picked him up in my arms. His fur felt so weird in anime... He barked as we waggled his tail. I named him Oreo because he was a white puppy with a black spot on his eye; he also had the point of his ear, tail, and paws black.

I ran and caught up with Iruka-sensei and petted Oreo until we arrived at a school. I put Oreo down and he stayed by my side... Huh, I guess he likes me too. Iruka-sensei seemed to have forgotten about me since he just threw a tied up Naruto to the floor and went to the front of the class.