Author's Note

So, the adventures of Mel's sixth year are now over. I've only mentioned this once before and that is that I've decided to make a sequel for TMS!

I'm very excited to announce that the sequel is going to be called 'The Truth Revealed'. That might give you a few hints to what is going to happen, but I'm looking forward to be able to carrying on writing Mel's story.

Now, I haven't yet got a cover for TTR yet, so I was wondering if one of you guys would like to make one for me. It only has to be something simple, hopefully with Mel on the front (I haven't assigned her an actor, so just anyone you think would portray her). If you do make a cover and I use it, the first chapter of the book will be dedicated to you.

Also, it isn't going to be a very long story like this one. It should be around 10 chapters, give or take a few, depending on how I decide to write it. Sorry if that isn't what you was expecting, but it's something I want to try and hopefully it'll work.

At the end of the last chapter, you'll have read about Mel and Dean's little moment (:D) I love that little bit because I've been wanting to write it since I came up with the idea of the story. That is a hint to something that will be happening in the sequel, so keep your eyes out.

I will also be going back through TMS to edit it, so if you've seen any mistakes through the book, just let me know and I'll make sure they're changed :)

The first chapter of TTR is now up: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6117908-the-truth-revealed. Go check it out, remember to vote and comment to let me know what you think of the story so far, thankyouu guys!

Until next time,

C x