Introduction

Hello everyone :)

This is the sequel of 'Letters to Italy', my previous story. It is possible to read it even without reading that story (I think :) ). But it is also nice to refresh your memory about what happened in the years before the start of this book. About that, the story will take place in the future because of previous storylines that ended in the summer of 2018. That's also the reason why Gianluca is 23 in this book and Aline is 24.

Beside the story itself, I want to mention that English is not my mother language. But based on previous reactions, I can tell you it's not really a problem to read this book. I also want to tell you I use of course songs of Il Volo but sometimes also other songs because of a particular feeling they can give to the story (hopefully or at least for me).

I also would like to say that I really have a lot of respect for Gianluca, Martina (or whoever he is dating) and Il volo! (But the real girlfriend of Gianluca will not have a part in this story :p )

Last, I want to say I really put a lot of effort in the story. I'm very perfectionistic! So spelling and all the details are very important to me. So I want to say sorry in advance if you notice some mistakes.

Now...enjoy the story! I really hope I don't disappoint anyone and you always can tell me what you think or feel while reading it. (That really helps me to make the story better! :) )

ciao C.