Everlasting

Love is blind.

That's what everyone says about love. However, it happens when you least expected. Particularly when you think it's someone really close to you.

Prevailing as a werewolf at 18-years-old, you usually find a mate or soulmate as many call it. It's not like human love, one minute you're in love and the next you're are divorced. No, our relationships or bond as we call it lasts forever until we die.

But for me, I still haven't found my mate. Many other werewolves have tried to date me but I only turned down the offer. I just wanted my mate. He's the only one that I will give my love and purity.

Being an 18-year-old werewolf has it's ups and down moments. That means the rouges will try to take unmated females when they are in heat and force them to bear their children. And I don't want that to happen to me. I want to be safe and protected by my true love.

I truly can't wait to find my mate. But, will he accept me or reject me? I am scared.

Will I truly be able to live on? Will I go rouge myself?

Can he reach me in time to be able to save me?

These are my questions that arise in my mind. I can't stop worrying.

I am not like any other girl. I don't dress inappropriately, I have a kind personality and I am very well respected within our pack. I may use foul language when someone annoys me a lot. Still, I know when to stop. I have brown hair that reaches my bottom, brown hazel eyes, my lips light cherry color, and have the skin of olive completion. I am tall like my dad, 5'6" to be exact and I look like my mother too. My dad, however, is the alpha of our pack. And I am the alpha's daughter, which means that I am off-limits until I meet my mate. Our pack is called "The Black Crest Wolves".

As a pack member, I am not allowed to treat other pack members like trash but as equal. To say for the least, I can't say anything to the pack strumpets. I can't stand them, they always have something to say or annoy me with their presence. They don't like me, only want to be around my brother and other unmated males. No wonder some of the male werewolf's mates wants to cut those strumpets heads off. Believe me, they're like the plastics from mean girls and all fake like their bosoms and buttocks.

Then again, I have a strong belief in true love at first sight.

  ...........................................................................................

Well, that's the beginning of the first chapter.

It's a little info on how she feels and a back story of what happens to girls like Lily.

I know it's short but I will try to make the chapters longer.

Follow💯

Vote 🌟

Comment 📝