A New Plan

Hey, hope you enjoy reading "A Werewolf's Mate". ❤️☺️

P.S Billy Burke as Lily's Dad.

Lily's P.O.V

Heath was finally here, I just couldn't believe it. But when he asked me if I still wanted to mate with him, I thought I heard uncertainty in him. Boy, this insolent man. Of course I want to mate with him. I would let him know that he is built like a Greek god with so much handsomeness. Every time I look into his eyes I wanna just melt. He just doesn't know how lucky he is to have me in his life and the same towards me too.

But here we are sitting in my dad's office with Heath, mom, John and some of the pack members. They were discussing a plan to take down the rouges that attacked Heath's territory.

"What did the rouges say to you when they were on your territory?" Dad asked Heath with his folded a crossed his chest.

"He clearly said l that I have something that belongs to him and I will find out soon." Heath said looking puzzled. He leaned back on to the couch and sighed.

"Well, we could hope that you all are safe but for the time begin, John and I will look in to the matters that are at hand. And we will report to you if we can collect any information." Dad said raising up from the chair and went over to Heath and shook his hand.

"Thank you, sir. This means a lot to the pack and I." Heath shook dads hand and smiled.

"You're welcome, and when's the last time you slept? You look like you have been in cage with a lion." Dad said sarcastically and shook his head.

"Ummmm, well....maybe for a couple of hours per-say." Heath said rubbing his neck.

"Son, you need to rest. I'll have Lily show you to our guest room."

"Sir, I can't rest until my pack is protected and safe from harm of the rouges."

"How about this, why don't your pack come over to our pack guest house? That way the rouges will think twice about coming here. They will know that they are dealing with the wrong packs and they will just leave." I said to dad and Heath, knowing that they would probably say it's ridiculous.

"That's not a bad idea. To be honest, that's a great idea. This will give us a advantage to use just in case they do try to attack. The rouges will think that we have left the territory and they will try to find us." Heath said thinking. Goddess, he has a sexy thing face. Hmm, wonder what he looks like in his office.

"That could work....let's try it. But I hope our pack gets along. Also we have to find any spies that could be rouges that are around our areas." Dad said going back to his desk and looking through some papers.

"Lily, have your mom and a few women go and set up the guest houses and tell them that they need to be extra careful. Also have John and a few others escort you. Understand?"

"Okay dad. Anything else?" I said nodding walking towards the door.

"No, not really." He said looking up at me smiling.

"Okay, see you later."

"Bye love." Heath said before the door closed.

"Bye Heath" I said looking at him and giggled. Giggled? When the did I giggled? Damn, I am sucker in love. I smiled to myself and walked to meet my mom and her friends along with some other pack members.

.............................................................

Heath's P.O.V

As soon as Lily left, I had to ask Lily's dad one important question. But I waited until she was out of ear shot. Her father could tell that I was holding something back, I waited until I ready to say it out loud. For some reason I am nervous to see what his reaction will be.

"Okay son, stop hovering and tell me what's wrong?" He said putting down the books and papers then faced me.

"Well, I-I want to marry Lily. I spoke to her about mating but not marrying. Sir, with all do respect, I love Lily and I want to make her happy in anyway I can. I am not a selfish guy. I have a mother and father that raised me well to respect women and elders. Half of those guys are unsafe for her, and I promise you I will keep her safe." I said with all that was on my mind.

"Son, I bless you for telling me all this. My son you have my permission to marry Lily. But be warned, her brother will hunt you down if you hurt her." He said chucking.

"Thank you so much sir. I love your daughter. I would even get a tattoo to prove my love to you, sir"

"No, no that would not matter. All you have to do is prove to her that you love her." He said patting my shoulders.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I will prove to her that I love her and no rouge will take her away from me. I vow and I swear by the gods and goddess.

..............................................................

Alright! Now is the time to :

Vote 🌟

Comment📝

Follow 💯