Unknown Attacks Again

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! How are you all doing? This chapter is dedicated to mysteriously__psycho and citythatneversleeps1. Thnks for the follower and votes.

P.S Ben Barnes will play the role of Unknown. ❤️😍😘

Unknown P.O.V

Today was a great day.......until I heard my mate was getting married to that bastard. I will kill him...slowly. I punched the wall in irritation. I want her so badly. Her smile, her stent, ohh her body. I want it all to myself.

"Boss, when will we encounter the new Luna's house and pack?" My second in command asks me.

"Today....and they will never know what hit them. Gather about 100 men and get them ready for an invasion." I said smiling to myself and I dismissed him.

"I can't wait to attack....so much in so little time. Decisions...decisions." I smiled and laughed. Can't wait indeed.

.............................................................

Lily P.O.V

Our week apart has been stressful, so much wedding planning has made me stressed and on top of that I have heard rumors about my pack or Heath's pack is begin attacked today. Everyone has been on their lookout since this morning. No such move has been made yet. My mother had come in my room and check on me to see if I was alright. She had all the girls that stayed over come in my room for safety. She had left an hour ago and still no word. There was Ashley, Mary-Kate, Raven, Kelly and me sitting on either my bed or the bean bags. We were silent, no words were spoken. I was nervous so was the other girls, we fear that the worst will happen to us. What about the others? They must be in the under ground bunkers. My father had build the bunkers to hide women and children or even elders when we are under attack.

"Knock, knock." Someone had knocked on the door, our hearts beat with fear.

"Girls? It's me, John. Open up." Raven opened the door and in stepped John with his shirt torn and his pants almost ripped. His body was filled with bruises and blood.

"John, what's going on??" Raven asked him and she patted his palms. He only winced.

"We are begin attacked by rouges. The same ones that attacked Heath's pack. Only things is that he didn't expect that both packs was stronger together. We have have an advantage of 250 men, the rouge only has 100." He said and Raven made him sit on my computer chair. He groaned in pain and I felt water began to tear in my eyes. It broke my heart to see my brother like this. If only......I could see Heath right now but it would be a distraction.

"The attack.....when will it end? Is there a chance you could find a way to stop them?" I asked and brushed my hands through John's hair.

"It will end soon. I am not the only one in the house. I have Kenny here and he's guarding the doors. All we can do is hope." He said and Raven patted his shoulders. The girls were getting scared and we had brought out blankets and changed into jeans and t-shirts and boots just in case we were attacked. All the girls managed to grab some silver bullets and hand guns. Some of us had silver arrows. Instead staying in our rooms we went downstairs and handed some weapons to Kenny. He gladly took them and called the rouges "slimy a-holes". I couldn't help but agree to what he said.

Just then there was "bang" at the kitchen back door. John told us to spread out and hide behind anything with our weapons ready. Ashley and Mary-Kate hid in the closet, Kelly hid behind the small love seat. Raven and I ran up the stairs and hid in the coat closet. We heard voices and then another crash along with some ammo begin shot. Raven and I rushed out and saw two men blocking our path towards the stairs. Raven and I locked and loaded. The men thought we were bluffing and I pulled the trigger and one man went down in pain. He took a bullet close to his heart and I shot him in the leg. The other man however ran down the stairs but didn't get far. Raven shot him in the back and he went down. We both ran down and saw that Kenny and John was both knocked out. We dragged their unconscionable bodies to the spear room. Just in case we were attacked these two would wake up soon.

"Well, look at we have here. My pretty little mate. I have finally found you. Aww, your friends are here too. Gets even better, hmm?" A man said behind me, I turned around and saw a man that old enough to be my older brother. He was only wearing pants and timberlands with no shirt. I held up the gun and girls did the same.

"Who are you? There's no one mated to you here, we are mated already." I said backing into to circle that we had formed to surround him. He walked towards me and I backed away from him only to find myself close to the wall.

"No no no, you are my MATE and not some cheap LOSER. He's nothing to you,I AM YOUR MATE!!!!" He said and crushed me to the wall with his hands around my neck. I couldn't breath, I felt air escaping my body. His hands tighten leaving hand prints on my neck. My eyes begin to have black dots moving in my vision. It became harder to breath.

"GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY MATE ROUGEE!!!!!" I heard Heath shout from the kitchen. The girls shot the man and he is still standing. As soon as he let go of my neck, my body slid down and darkness took over and I tried to fight but darkness won......

And I welcomed it.

.............................................................

That's the battle...tried to make it short and simple and sweet. I promise it's not the end...there's more. And the perfect song to go with this chapter is "Royals" by Lorde. So if you want more all you have to do is:

Vote ✔️

Comment 📝

Follow💯