The Encounter

I will be dedicating this chapter to soccerchamp21 . Thank you for following me. You're awesome ❤️☺️.

Anyways, you all are in for a treat, Heath's pov. Hope you all enjoy it! 👍🏼🙌🏽

Song: Attention
Artist: Charlie Puth

Newly Edited Chapter!
.........................................................................................

Heath P.O.V

"HEATH, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE ALREADY!!!" Jacob, the Beta of my pack says as he is screaming his throat off at the bottom of the stairs, "WE'RE ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"Okay, calm down! Goddess, you need to be calm. Didn't your doctor tell you to use your inside voice." I said looking at my reflection on the mirror before I leave my room. Looking back at my room, I had clothes all over the floor.

"Damn, I need to hire a maid. I loathe cleaning my own crap." I said as I start throwing the clothes one-by-one into the hamper.

Today was the big day, so big that I might meet my mate. Yeah, I said the mate. The only thing that will take away from me begin a bachelor. I mean that I would settle down later when I am at least twenty-six but now that I am 19 years old. I have to take up the alpha business, my dad's words not mine. My father wants to step down now but I have to prove myself worthy and finding a mate. It came unexpectedly too and definitely out of the blue.

"Dude, hurry up. You're slower than my grandma." Jacob said from my doorway and he was pacing back and forth between the stairs. This guy is crazy and for a werewolf, trust me he gets more girls than I can. Not that I was counting anyways or even bruises the ego of mine. But, I can't wait till he finds his mate, he'll be crying for a chance to sleep in the same bed as her.

I chuckled and smacked my left palm against his back.

"Alright, then let's go. What are you waiting for? New Years?" I said walking into the kitchen with Jacob close behind me. I was praying to avoid anyone or anything but as soon as I walked in I saw Lucy.

Dressed in broad daylight, sliver v-neck shaped dress that barely covered her breast and skirt to short to cover her a** with five inch silver ankle heels. Her long brown and blond highlights hair, red lipstick with a bit of smudged make-up, her wrists with silver dangling bracelets and hooped silver earrings. Lucy, our pack's free whore and she would sleep with just any man that's willing.

As for me, it was only one time and it was when I turned 18-year-old

As for me, it was only one time and it was when I turned 18-year-old. Subsequently, she kept coming back no matter how many times I declined her offer. I knew what her intention was which is the title of  "Alpha's Luna". I'll be damned if I was dumb enough to make her my mate.