A Month After

Hello, it's me. Hello, from the other side!

I had someone guess who this was and I had to give them a dedication.

Sooooo here's the winner who guessed first.......this chapter is dedicated to @Zarryillusion_ for guessing who this is. It's JAKE MILLER. He's playing the character of being Lily's brother. 😉😉

Heath P.O.V

Damn, Damn I miss my baby girl..a week away from her just because we were getting married.

"Dude, bro get yourself together. It's just one week, then you'll see her when you get married. After that, no one will bother you too for a whole three week." Jacob said winking at me and patted on my back.

"What am I going to do? I will go insane if I don't see her. Oh my baby girl." I said holding my head and shaking it.

"You what?" Jacob said.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"I am going to call her and you're gonna speak to her. Maybe then you wouldn't lose your stupid mind." He said picking up the phone and chuckled. He called and the phone rang twice before she picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" Lily said, ahh her sweet voice like a fairies song.

"Hello sister- in- law, it's Jacob. Kelly's mate, how are you princess?" He said. Hey I am allowed to call her pet names.

Lily laughed. "Hello to you to Jacob. I am okay, it's just the girls are killing me with shopping and wedding checklists. What about you? Are you coming over for dinner later? Mom was like she doesn't want you or Heath to starve." She said chuckling, I hear the rest of the girls in the back ground. Chatting about shoes and dresses.

"Umm, yeah that sounds good. Don't let them take advantage, they are probably want to set up their weddings as well. Just need the question to be popped."

"Sure they do. How's Heath doing with this whole one week thing?"

"The man is about to lose it. He's even giving me the death glare for talking to you." He said looking at me and I sent the death glare at him. He stuck his tongue at me and I growled.

"Maybe you should talk to him. But if I don't survive, just to let you know I loved you first. But he thought it was okay for you to be with him." He said and ran out the door. Lily laughed.

"Hey baby girl, sorry you have to put up with jake. He's an idiot, don't how I put up with him." I said sighing looking at the door he just left.

"It's because you love me baby." I heard him scream from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut up!!!!!!!" I scream back at him and huffed.

"Ohh, that's very manly. So, lost your mind yet?" Lily said laughing.

"Goddess, baby girl I miss you like hell. Bet the girls are driving you nuts."

"You have no idea. Hey....give me back the phone......" She said and I didn't hear anything only Kelly's voice.

"Hey Heath, don't worry about your girl, we are gonna get her drunk and make sure she has a lot of fun before she get married. Oh, by the way she has a bunch of accessories that will drive you insane. Wait! I wasn't done talking to him. No, no, no give. Give! Dang it girl, that hurt." I heard Kelly swear, my girl is strong.

"Oh goddess, I hope she didn't tell you all that nonsense. She's a total lier." She said breathless.

"I miss you and hugging you." I said sighing.

"I'll see you at the alter. I'll see you there right?"

"I would miss it for the world baby girl."

"If he does I'll marry you and Kelly." Jacob said from the hallway.

"Touch my girl and its on." I growled and he laughed.

"Heath, play nice, he's your friend." She said calming me down.

"Well, I'll see you at the alter. I'll miss you baby girl." I said sighing and ran my hands in my hair. I need a hair cut by the way.

"Uhmm, I'll see you too. Bye Heath, love you." She said sighing and hung up.

My goddess protect my baby from harm and keep her safe until we marry.

..............................................................

Lily P.O.V

After I got off the phone with Heath, the girls an I were back to chatting about our mates and married life.

"Oh gosh, you guys are making me nervous." I said shaking my head.

"Omg, you know what's missing from the list?" Kelly said hitting her forehead with palm.

"No, what's missing?" I said thinking what I could have missed.

"You need a dress for the honeymoon when you guys are leaving the wedding reception." Kelly said with a evil smile on her face.

"No Kelly. I know that look. You better not make me wear something that shows to much." I shook my head and held up my hand in surrender.

"Come on Lilly." Mary-Kate said agreeing with Kelly. Not only her but the other girls too including my mom.

What the hell?

"Okay fine, but it better not be to reveling." I said looking at Kelly and narrowed my eyes at her.

"I have the perfect dress for you and you will love it." Kelly said and went to her room and came back with a lace short dress. I have to admit it looked really pretty. It was lace, black and above the knee 6 inches short. I had a sweetheart neckline that showed a small amount of the breast mound. I really like it.

"Okay kell, you win. It's really pretty but it shows to much skin. I don't like to show all of this." I said gesturing at my body.

"Girl you are beautiful and someday you're gonna look back and say that you still have your banging body from when you're young." Kelly said hugging me. I shook my head at this crazy friend of mine.

"Sure, hope you're right. So you got shoes with that?" I said and everyone laughed.

..............................................................
Be warned the book is about to come to an end. 😭 I hope you all are ready for it. I know I don't want it end, but it has to(sniff sniff). 😪 Once again have a nice and warm Veterans Day. It's a day to remember those you have lost their lives to protect the country they love and call home. And to those who are far away from home, let god bless them for their safety and protection. ❤️

Vote 🌟

Follow 💯