Game On!

I got my fans and friends to make my day brighter. Here's a new chapter and this time it's from a special criminal that wants to end a certain relationship. Enjoy! 😏😃

Unknown P.O.V

As I watch alpha Daniels and my lovely mate fool around in his car I turned away in disgust. She is mine. Only mine, his filthy hands was touching my precious princess lovely skin.

I will end him and his whole pack if I have too. But it's not a choice for them to make. I will end his life, watching him suffer. Life slowly slipping away.

I laugh, picturing him scared.

Soon alpha. Soon.

..............................................................

Lily's P.O.V

Last night was the best night I could ever experience. The way Heath was touching me was soo good. Damn, I miss his touch. Why the hell am I feeling like a horny dog? Goddess, it's gross. I can't spot thinking about Heath. His fingers got me undone in pleasure, my skin rises with goosebumps leaving heat. Him sucking on breast was so hot. I want him so badly. I need him, his touch and his kiss.

"Hey lil sis, what's up?"

"Hello John, nothing. Just sitting and thinking." I sat in my room all day. I was Sunday anyways. Just a relaxing kind of day before school.

"You need to go out more. Sitting and thinking is going to rot your brain out." John said making zombie noises.

"Whatever idiot. Go with your mate. There's nothing to do anyways."

"Well, we could play some basketball out in the yard." John said winking.

"Sure, your on." I said all hyped.

"Okay that settles it then. Maybe you call Heath and you know you can ask him if he wants to chill with us for a while." John said and threw my phone on my bed then walked out the door.

I looked for Heath's number and pressed called, the phone rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello, Alpha Daniels how may I help you?" He said in a business voice.

"Hey Heath, it's Lily."

"Oh, hello love. What a surprise, how are you doing?" He said surprised.

"I am okay. How are you doing? Are you busy by any chance?" I asked bitting my finger nail. Nervously, I may add.

"Umm, not really. I was just about to leave to see what's going on with the pack. What about you? Are you sure you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, I am okay. I was wondering if you wanted to play some basketball, my brother wanted to invite you. Bring some friends along and you know, have fun. John said my brain would rot if I stay in my room all day." I said playing around with the blanket.

He laughed. "Yeah, sure. No problem, on my way. See you in a few."

"Umm, yeah you too. Heath?" I said blushing.

"Yes love?" He said, I could feel him smiling behind the phone.

"I had fun last night." I said whispering and blushing fiercely.

"You're welcome, love. More like last night will happen I promise you." He said. I moaned into my pillow feeling embarrassed. He laughed again.

"Bye, Heath." I managed to say.

"Bye, love." He said and hung up.

I got ready and changed into a tank top and shorts. I even wore my best Jordans. I placed my hair in a pony tail. I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I heard laughter coming from the backyard. I walked out and stuck my head out to only find my bother, Raven and a bunch of other pack members I haven't seen before we're giving each other noogies on the head.

"Hey sis, can you help me?" He said from under Raven's arm.

"No, I think you look good. Maybe I'll go get my phone. Considering you look completely helpless." I said laughing.

"Ohh really so that's how it is. Maybe next time your in trouble, I'll leave you to figure out an escape plan."

"Okay, okay, Raven let him go. He's my ticket out. Come on, I need him alive." I said walking up to Raven to pull his head back from her arm.

" I thought so." He said, taking what's left of my apple. And bit into it in my face and walked away.

"HEY." I shouted at him and he turned around and smiled.

Suddenly, my eyes were covered by two hands. I felt a warm aroma around me. And the smell of pine and spice. Heath was here. Behind me.

"You know, I could smell you, Heath. Werewolf, remember?" I said smiling.

"Damn, I thought I would get you." He said and uncovered my eyes. I turned around and gasped. Heath was wearing shorts that showed his long and toned legs. He was wearing a white vest that were showing his broad muscled shoulders and arms. Goddess, I turned on even more. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Like what you see?" He aid smirking.

"Eh. I have seen better." I turned and walked away. Only then I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I heard a growl by my ear.

"No one is gonna touch you. Ever. I am your mate and the only person to ever be in your life." He said close to my ear.

"Oh really, wanna bet? How about this girls vs. boys? Whoever wins gets a surprise from their mates?" I said out loud. There was nods and cheers from both genders.

"Alright then, you got yourself a challenge. Babes, you're in so much trouble." He said to everyone only whispering the last part to me. I blushed and hid it with my hair.

"Keep dreaming, lover boy." Raven said and chuckled.

I couldn't help but smile. After we stated the game we were getting very good a scoring the hoops.

Girls: 25

Boys: 20

The game kept on going until we reached the last shot and we all depended on each other. We prayed we make it.

Girls: 101

Boys: 98

Raven was the last shot, she threw the ball and the ball rolled around the ring and finally.......dropped in. Girls won, we cheered and the boys groaned in defeat. And we have the perfect surprise for the them.

Water balloons!

Raven grabbed one threw it at John and grabbed two more then threw it at John and Heath. They were shocked. This continued and everyone was drenched in water from head to toe.

"Love, we both know that this was just the beginning." He said grinning evilly and I ran a felt the water balloon hit my back.

"Oh, okay Heath. Whatever you say. Big bear."

"Big bear?" He said confused.

"Yeah, it's your nickname."

"Okay whatever you say. Snuggle bunny."

"Eww. Snuggle bunny." I said in disgust.

"You don't like it?"

"I prefer lioness."

"I couldn't agree more." He said laughing and he kissed me. His kisses leave me breathless and weak at the knees.

..............................................................
Okay, that's a wrap people. Take five! 🎬
Well, you all know what do now:

Vote ✔️

Comment📝

Follow💯

Does anyone watch the originals, S.H.E.I.L.D, Arrow, The Tomorrow People? Let me know cause I love those shows. (Comment Here) ➡️ ❤️