16 Years Later

Heyyyyyyyy Everyone!!!!!!!!! Well, I was impressed with the amount of likes and the comments from everyone that read "A Werewolf's Mate" and someone who is a fan and a follower and also a dear friend asked if there will be a sequel....there is. It's called The Werewolf's Beta.  Go check it out!

So thought I can give you an insight of want the twins are up to in their teenage years. 😉😉

SOOOOO enjoy because there is a sequel. 😘❤️

16 Years Later

"LLLLILLLY.....WHERE'S THAT SON OF MINE???? I WILL SPANK HIS BOOTY FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME. AND IF I CATCH HIM WITH A SKANK I WILL........." My husband/mate Heath said in anger and face red with fury with his fists balled up for a punch.

"Relax, would you? I am pretty sure he's running late that's all. He is a teenager now and he needs to understand life as a responsibility. He sees the world different as you do. He will come, I promise, love. Have patience." I said to Heath. I through my hands around him in a hug and kissed his lush lips. He kissed me back with raw passion.

"Ummm, eewww and get a room. Can't believe you too still do that." Said my daughter Susan covering her eyes in disgust.

"Lily, why couldn't our son be like his sister?" Heath said pointing to Susan who's nose was deep into her book of "If I Stay".

"Because I'm older and sexier." Ryder said walking into the living room with a smug smile on his face.

"Well, to bad cause your face will not stay sexier." Susan said laughing at her brother.

"YOU MISTER IS TO BE THE NEXT ALPHA IN LINE. HERE YOU ARE FOOLING AROUND LIKE SOME BIG SHOT!! Listen son, you mother and I wouldn't be around for too long. We are getting old and it's time for the older son to take responsibility of the Alpha title and along with with will be your sister who will be your beta. You can't always make a fool of yourself as an alpha. This is a time of peace and I've worked so hard for this pack and I don't want to see it go down and owned by rouges. Do you understand now what I am trying to say?" Heath said putting his palms on Ryder's shoulder and gave him a stern look.

"I understand, Father. I am sorry for the way I have acted. Will you forgive me, sir?" Ryder said with his head bowed down.

"I will forgive you for now, but keep your promise of working hard to gain this pack as yours when you turn 19 and find your mate or else your sister will take the title as well. Are we clear?" Heath said giving him a pat one the shoulders.

"Yes, I understand." Ryder said and Heath said and pulled him into a hug.

"I am not trying to be mean and hard on you but it's a way how my father had trained me to be and I want to follow in his footsteps like I did. Just give me a chance. I was like you too when I was your age and I fully understand. Just try your best. I am proud of you and your sister." Heath said in his son's ear.

"Awwwww, my boys. Look at them Susan." Lily said to her daughter whose nose was now stuck to her phone.

"Yeah, sure. They need a room." Susan said with a smirk on her face and Heath and Ryder sprung apart like rubber bands and blushed red and stuttered.

"Sure, Dad. Thanks." Ryder said and rubbed his neck and blushed looking away toward the wall.

"Yeah yeah, cool. See you at dinner." Heath said and blushed even darker. Lily help herself but laugh at both of their expression of handling the situation as men.

Lily followed her husband out and left her two pups picking on each other and bickering. She walked into her husbands office and closed the door behind her. Heath sat behind his desk and patted his left leg as to invite her to sit. Which she gladly did.

"Nice way of handling the situation. Kids are growing up to fast. Maybe we should try for another." Lily said kissing her husbands cheek.

"Don't judge me wife. More kids?? I think we got enough to handle with Ryder and Susan. My head will spin and I will go crazy." Heath said playing with his wife fingers. "But, we can still can have fun in bed or maybe in here." Heath winked and attacked his wife's lips. Such possessiveness and lust went into his kisses but more with love. Sadly, Lily paused their heated kiss and got off his lap.

"Where are you going?" Heath ask disappointed.

"To make dinner. It's not going to make itself." Lily said smiling and kissed his lips one last time and opened the door

.........and tumbling in the office was the twins.

"What are you two doing?" Lily asked the two teens who remained tangled on the floor.

"Nothing....." Susan said whereas Ryder said "Listening to your conversation." Which earned him a smack on the head by his sister and he smirked.

Lily and Heath laughed at the twins as they bickered again.

Life was completed.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!

............................................................

Vote🌟

Comment📝

Follow💯