A Fairy Tale Wedding Part 1

This chapter is dedicated to karry__lovebird writer of "Beautiful Mistakes" I love her book. Be sure to check it out. I hope u all enjoy this chapter! ❤️

Lily 's P.O.V

1 month later

It was a month later, my family and I was planning and checking my wedding. And now it's finally here, it was one day before my wedding. The girls and I finally have the house to ourselves after the battle with the rouge. I couldn't believe that I was finally getting married. We had some building up to do and we had other packs come and help us rebuild. We were half done, there was more to be done. But father and Heath wanted me to marry before any unusual happenings happen again. Heath was happy that I was okay and no physical damage was done to me what so ever. However, we spoke about the dream and Heath meeting the wolf Goddess. He said it was a sign that we will be blessed in happiness. I believed that we will be forever happy.

"Lily, what are you doing? Come here by the girls and I. Can't wait to see what they gave you for the honeymoon." Mom said winking at me and I groaned. I walk over to them and sat on the love-seat next to Mary-kate. As they were chatting I was looking at my mom. I say how happy she was. She noticed me and I smiled.

"I haven't seen you this happy, mom."

"Well, for starters my daughter is getting married and I getting another son. But, it's hard to see you grow up in such a flower." She said sniffing and a tear made it's way down her cheek.

"Aww, mom. Don't cry. It's okay." I said and walked over and hugged her.

"Guysssss, stop crying. Your gonna make us cry as well." Kelly said fake sniffing.

Everyone laughed. As the night went on I was given gifts such as sexy sleepwear. Which I probably wouldn't wear in a million years.

We all cried and laught a little more every time we talked about me leaving the pack. But, I told them I would visit anytime.

I was starting to get sleepy and I yarned.

"Aggh, the bride is getting sleepy. I guess we should call it a night. We have day ahead of us girls. Waking up at 7 am in morning. Come on, chop chop." Raven said throwing the garbage in the trash. As we cleaned up, it was already 10 pm in the night.

No one wanted to go upstairs, so we decided to stay downstairs and crash on the floors and the couch. We laid blankets and pillows all over and we laid in the dark until one after the other falls asleep. When everyone was asleep, I fell into a deep slumber thinking of what the future holds tomorrow.

...........................................................

Vote ⭐️

Comment 📝

Follow💯