Stronger

Okay, to honest the wolf club chapters had been a blast to write. I love that everyone voted. Chapter Dedicated To: @Nancy42. Thank You For The Votes And For Reading "The Werewolf's Mate." So this chapter goes out to all of the readers who VOTED AND COMMENTED. Thank you for the kind words that you said and enjoy this new chapter. Tootles ✌🏼️

Lily's P.O.V

After we left the club, Heath hasn't spoken a word to me. I feel as he was still angry from what happen, I mean I would be too. But he saved me in time.

"Heath, are you feeling better? Please speak to me." I said intertwining our fingers. Shocks of lust and love passed through my body. I sighed and welcomed the feelings.

"Just distract me, before I go back and kill that guy." Heath said.

"Umm...you know that I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said

"Yes, I know that's true. Love, you will be the death of me every time I kiss you, touch or even breath the air that you breath too." He said looking at me.

Oh those eyes. They make me melt into jello. I moaned.

"Love, I need you stop. You're making me want to stop the car and kiss you senseless."

"I wouldn't mind, Heath. I like it when you kiss me." I said whispering, looking out the window.

"I know I do to, Love. I wish I could have stopped him sooner. He was touching you. I wanted to rip his head off." Heath said growling.

"But you didn't. You controlled yourself and stopped." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yes love, I was in controlled of my anger."

We were silent for the rest of the ride home. Heath decided to drop me off at my house because it was 1:00 am in the morning. Time goes by fast when your with someone special. I asked him to stay a while before leaves and he agrees.

"Soo, now that you are here..." I said trailing off.

"Yeah, now that I am..." Heath said chuckling.

I sighed, "Heath, I am glad that I met you. I realized how much I have grown to...love you. I love you so much. I am afraid to lose you." I said with tears down my cheeks.

"Love, I would never leave you. I promise you. I will fight for you until my last breath." Heath said brushing my tears away with his fingertips. He kissed both my cheeks leaving a tingle of sparks.

My heart was breaking for this man. I love him, only one day made me feel so protective. I wanted to protect him from all the bad things that roam the nights.

"It's okay. For you to feel that way towards me. I feel the same towards you. I want to be there when we marry, have kids or even we grow old too."

"I love you, Heath." I said embracing him with a hug. I could smell the forest off of his neck.

"I love you too, Lily. You make me complete and whole lot stronger." Heath said, pulling up my face to kiss me.

He kissed me sweetly and romantically. Goddess bless this man for all what he had provided for me. I only had given him my heart.

With a good night kiss once more, Heath left so that would get some sleep until we meet tomorrow. I couldn't stop smiling. I am pretty sure I was grinning like an idiot. But who cares, I am in love and I had a great mate that I just couldn't stop staring at. I have become much more stronger with my other half.

........................................................

Well, that chapter took a lot slower than I thought. But I made it. Also this is the part were you all:

Vote ✔️

Comment 📝

Follow  💯