Chapter 1 The Island

Bella goes to her friends house. She ask them if they want to go on a treasure hunt. Bella's friends packed and headed off to the ship. They all got on the ship and started to unpack,when out of no where,a huge storm came over the sea. They all landed on part of the ship. Five mins later,the part of the ship landed on an island. "Now what?" Bree ask the group. "We have to take it day by day." Bella said. "How are you calm about this?" Isa yelled. "Bella we would not be here if you have not ask us to come on this trip." Bree yelled. Everyone started yelling. Bella starts running in the forest. "Bella,wait." Kayla yells. "Hey." Kayla yells. Everyone stops yelling. "Bella ran off because both of you." Kayla said. "We have to find her before it gets dark." Bree said. They all went in different directions. It started to get dark so they all head back to the camp.

Bella PV
I start running when they were making fun of me. I ran into the forest. I sat down on a log and cried. A boy came out. "What's wrong?" He said. "My friends are being mean to me." Bella said while crying. "Hey." The boy said while sitting down on the log. "Dry those tears." The boy said. "What is your name?" Bella ask the boy. " my name is Leo,what's yours?" Leo ask. "Bella." "I like that name!" Leo said. "You do?" Bella ask. "Yea,I think that is a pretty name." Leo said. "Well,I like your name too!" Bella said. Bella and Leo starts laughing. "There's that smile!" Leo said while smiling. Bella starts to blush. "So I think you should forgive your friends." Leo said. "Okay." Bella says. "So,where is your camp?" Leo ask. "Back that way." Bella said while pointing. "Well,you can sleep at my camp." Leo said. "Are you sure?" "Yea." Leo said. Leo took Bella to his camp. "Jason,Jason?" Leo yells. "Yea!" Jason ask "We have a guest." Leo said. Jason comes out."Bella you can sleep in my tent,I will sleep in a sleeping bag." Leo said. "Are you sure?" Bella said in a sweet voice. "Yea.' Leo said. Bella goes to Leo's tent and walks in. Bella goes to sleep. "So where did you found her?" Jason ask. "She was in the forest crying." Leo said. "Why was she crying?" Jason ask. "Her friends." Leo said while yawning. "Get some sleep we will talk more tomorrow." Jason said.