Chapter 6 Saving Alpha Wolf

"What do you mean who's Bella? Your Bella." Leo said. "Oh Bella is still in here." Grace said. "Wait,what's your name?" Hope said. "Like I said,it's Grace." Grace said. "It's you!!" Emma said while yelling. "Oh no." Grace said. Emma starts running to Grace. *Aka Bella* Grace puts her hands right next to her sides,and starts to flat. "Ahhhhhhhh." Emma said. "What is all the yelling about?" Bree asked Emma. "Why is Bella flatting?" Isa said. "Well that's not Bella. That..." Leo said. "Grace the name." Grace said with a smile. Everyone did not know what was going on,so Leo told everyone about everything that happen. "So how do we get Bella about?" Jason asked Hope. "Don't look at me,ask her." Hope said while pointing at Grace. "Grace,how do we get Bella back?" Leo said. Grace gets down. She closed her eyes and she about to pass out. Then Leo grab Grace's hand. "Whoa are you okay? Bell...Grace?" Leo said. "Sorry I am not used to that Bella is Grace." "You shouldn't be. Plus it's Bella." Bella said. "Bella!!" Leo said with excited to see her. "Wait,was you in her head?" Hope asked Bella. "Yea." Bella said. "And you heard everything that Leo said?" Hope ask. "Yea. Plus I can read her mind. What ever she thinks,I can read it. Same with me. If I am thinking of something, she will know what I am thinking about." Grace said while out of breathe. "Can You tell me how?" Hope asked Bella hoping for answer. "No,we're sorry." Bella said. "It's fine." Hope said. "May we see the map?" Bella said. "Yea,here." Kayla said while giving her the map. Bella opens it and she puts her hand over the map. Then a glowing light came from her hand to the map. Then the light went away. "What did you do?" Jason asked Bella. "Grace and I fixed the map." Bella said giving Kayla back the map. "What do you mean by fixed it?" Isa said. "Well the map looked different to Grace so she help me fixed it the right way. Plus she made the maps." Bella said. "What do mean maps?" Bree said. "WAIT DID YOU SAY THERE ARE MORE MAPS?" Emma yelled. "Oh no, here we go with the yelling." Jason said. "There was five maps. Then people that had the maps just put fire on them because the maps did not go anywhere." Bella said. "Now we can go to the first cave." Kayla said while getting the map. "Before we do that Grace's farther is in trouble. They all went to the spot that the Alpha wolf was. He was still there but he was in a cage. Bella closed her eyes,and Bella was Grace. She opened her eyes and said to the group,"Stay here." She starts heading to the Alpha wolf. "Well what do we have here. A girl trying to brake the Alpha wolf out." A bad wolf said. The Alpha wolf looked up and saw Grace. "I am not just a girl. I am....." Grace said while transform into an angel. "Grace." The bad wolf said. "The Alpha wants to see you." The bad wolf said. "First let my farther out." Grace said. The bad wolf told one of the wolves to get the good Alpha wolf out. "Farther are you okay?" Grace said. "Yea I am. Thanks,but you don't have to do this." The Alpha wolf said. "No,I have to do this." Grace said while walking to the bad wolf. "I am ready." Grace said. The wolf created a portal to the bad Alpha wolf. "I love you farther!" Grace said while blinking. They both walked in. The portal closed. "I love you too!" The Alpha wolf said.