Chapter 14 Water Crystal

Kayla POV

I did not know what was going on with Grace. This never happened before. It has been an hour and Grace has not woke up yet.

Kevin POV

I did not know what was going on. I never seen Grace in this kind of state before. I know I only seen Grace and her friends in very little time. But I can tell this never happened before. When Grace wakes up,I will be here. I love her with all my heart!! I can't tell if she is feeling the same way,or not. But I will still have feelings for my love. But all I know that if she does't love me back,then I will be happy who ever she loves. If something happens,and she will never wake up,I will be heart broken. Then out of sudden,I head a voice called my name. It was Grace.

Grace POV

"K...e..v...in..." I said. "Yea I am here." He said. "What happened?" I said. "We was hoping you can tell us." Hope said while walking inside the tent. "My head started to hurt. And I never had a headache before. But I can tell it was strong,because I could not take it." I said. "Are you okay now?" Leo said. "Yea. I am. But we should be going." I said while getting up. I about fell to the ground,but Kevin grab her hand. "No. Lay back in bed. You are still little weak." Kevin said. "No. I will be fine. Let's go." I said while letting go of Kevin's hand. We all started packing our things. We start heading out. Kayla looks at the map. "We have found it." Kayla said. "Are you sure?" Hope said. "Yea." Kayla said. "Well there is nothing here." Leo said. While everyone was trying to find the cave,I walk up to the wall. And puts my hand on the wall. Then out of sudden,the wall opened up. "Hey guys. I found the cave." I said. "How in the world did you found the cave?" Leo said. "Well I put my hand on the wall,then it opened." I said. We all walked in,and the wall closed. "I can't see anything." Everyone said. But I can only see in the cave. Then I made a ball of light from my hands.

"We have to follow the light

"We have to follow the light. The light will take us to the cave." I said. "I thought we are in the cave?" Kayla said. "Yes we are. But there is another cave,filled with water." I said while walking. I and Kevin was in front,Leo and Kayla was in the middle,and Hope was in the back. The light lead us to a cave with water. "You was not kidding." Hope said. "No I was't. Hope can you make me a potion." I ask. "Yea. What kind?" Hope said. "A water breathing potion." I said. "Yea here." Hope said while giving me the potion. "Be careful." Kevin said. "I will." I said while jumping in the water. *An hour passed*

Kevin POV

"She has been down there for an hour." I said. "How long is that potion you gave her?" Kayla asked Hope. "For 40 mins." Hope said. "40 MINS." Leo yelled. "Someone has to go down there." Hope said. "I will." Kevin said. "No." "I have to save...wait Grace." Kevin said. "Yes it is me." Grace said while popping out the water. "You could here me under the water?" I said. "Yes. The power of water. I can breath under water. I can hear under water. And I can control the water too." Grace said. The cave started to shack. "We have to get out of here." Grace said. We all started running back to the wall that Grace opened. We all got out alive. "Hurry close the wall." Kayla said to Grace.