Chapter 8 Gone

Grace opens a portal to the real world. When she got back two wolves were their waiting for her. The two wolves tuck Grace and the witch to the village. "So what is your name?" Grace asked the witch. "Oh my name is Flora." The witch said. "I love that name! My's Grace." Grace said. "That's a cool name!" Flora said. "Thanks." Grace said. "Where can I stay at?" Flora asked Grace. "Guards take my friend to a house." Grace commanded. "Thanks." Flora said. The two wolves lead Flora to a house. Grace tried to find the Alpha wolf and Bella's friends,but she could not find them. She left a note for them to come to my old house. The door opened the Alpha wolf and Bella's friends were their. "Bella!" Leo said. "No its Grace." Grace said. "Oh sorry." Leo said. "Are you a wolf?" The Alpha wolf said. "Yea a witch turned me to a pink wolf." Grace said. "But that is not why I left a note. Bella is...is.....gone." Grace said while looking down. "WHAT?" Leo yelled. "I am sorry but I did what I could do to save her but it was to late." Grace said while crying. Leo starts crying. "What do you mean she gone?" The Alpha wolf said. Grace told them everything that happened. "So she is gone." Kayla said. "Yea she is." Grace said. "If you haven't go to the bad Alpha wolf,she will not be gone." Leo starts running out of the door. "I am so sorry what Leo said." Isa said. "It's fine. He likes Bella does he?" Grace ask. "Yea." Bree said. "Oh no." Grace said. "What???" The Alpha wolf said. "HE KISSED BELLA. PLUS ME." Grace yelled. "He did?" The Alpha wolf said in a dark voice. "But he did not know that I was in here." Grace said. "Oh okay." The Alpha wolf said. "I am afraid to talk to Leo. I am going to let him calm down. Plus I look like Bella." Grace said. "Here I will do it for you." Jason said. "Thanks." Grace said. "Well I have to go back and see if my tribe needs help." The Alpha wolf said while heading back. Everyone went back to their house. "Hope,can you change me back to my self?" Grace ask. "No,sorry." Hope said. "That's fine. I will go to who crated this spell." Grace said while about to walk out. "Wait,did you say that a witch turned you into a wolf?" Hope ask Grace. "Yea." Grace said. "And you brought her with you. I am coming with you." Hope said while walking out the door. "Where dose she live at?" Hope said. "Hey she is a friend." Grace and Hope walked to Flora's house. Grace walked in then Hope walked in. Hope and Flora draws their staffs. They wave their staffs at each other. Then Grace got in the middle. Hope and Flora did not see Grace there until Grace flew out the door and to the forest.