Chapter 11 Nature Power

So Leo went to get everyone. Everyone went to Grace's house. "I got everyone. But the Alpha wolf was busy." Leo said. "Thanks for getting everyone." Grace said. "I ask you all here because,this stone there are more like them. The maps I created,leads to these stones. There are four caves. The cave you found me and Kevin in was the first cave. The golden box had this green stone in it. Now there are three left and we have to find them." Grace said. "What are you saying?" Bree asked. "What I am saying is,we are going to find these cave before some person does." Grace said. "What do you mean by that?" Isa said. "Before I created the maps,this Lord wanted to get the stones to gain more power." Grace said. "What kind of Lord?" Jason asked. "The Dark Lord." Grace said in a deep voice. "He does not know that I am alive." Grace said. "Does that mean you died? ARE YOU A GHOST?" Kayla said. "No,I am not a ghost. The Dark Lord put a sword throw my heart. After 10 mins that the Dark Lord left,I got up and created a portal to my house." Grace said. "So I am asking that tomorrow we will head out to find these stones. But all of us is not going." Grace said. "So what you are asking if some of us go with you,and some of us will stay here?" Emma said. "Yes. So five people will stay here and the other five will come with me." Grace said. "Well you will chose who will go and who will stay." Kevin said. "Me?" Grace said. "Yes you. You are the leader." Leo said. "Okay okay. So these are the people that are staying. Emma,Bree,Isa,Flora,and Jason. The rest of you will go with me." Grace said. *An hour passed* "You made the right chose." Kevin said. "Yea I know." Grace said. Then this arrow started coming to Kevin. "Kevin watch out." Grace said while putting her hand trod to trees then at the arrow. Then these vines came from the ground to where the arrow was heading. The vines built a wall. "GRACE,KEVIN are you okay?" Kayla said. "Yea we'r fine." Grace said while let her hand down. The wall of vines despaired. "Wow did you do that?" Kevin asked. "Yea I did. The stone of forest gave me power of nature." Grace said.

Grace can make vines,flowers,grass,and trees grow or start.