Chapter 17 The plan

Kevin POV

"What do you mean, that Grace will not be the same? What is the Dark Lord doing?" I asked. "I don't know but, I saw Grace doing something bad. Really bad." The girl said. "Well are you going to tell me or not?" I said. "If I say it, then your heart will be crushed." The girl said. "Okay. Just tell me." I said. "I got in touch with Grace, but something was wrong. I can sense the goodness in Grace was no more. All I sense was hate and evil. I saw a man, Grace, and the Dark Lord in the room. The Dark Lord was telling Grace to kill the man. Grace raised her hand up, then the spirt and the soul was out of the man's body. The man died. Grace tuck the man's soul and spirt, and put it in a box. Then the Dark Lord said, "Good Job! Now all we need is 2 witch's soul and spirt." The said while running out of breath. "No, no, NO... This can't be right. She would never do that." I said in pain. "See I told you." The girl said. "Okay but you said that the pink crystal can turn someone back to there self." I said. "Yea." The girl said. "Thanks. Now me and my friends need to make a plan." I said. "Oh. Before I go. What is your name?" "Oh my name is, Kate. Now go you don't have much time." The girl said. I went to the top of the cave. I heard yelling coming from the other side. I put my hand on the door, and the door opened. Then I walked outside of the cave. The cave dissappaired. Then the yelling got louder and louder. My friends was looking for me. Then I stayed at where the cave was. I lay down, and act like I was asleep. They keep yelling my name. "Guys I found him." Leo yelled. Everyone went where I was. "Kevin, Kevin. Wake up." Kayla said. I woke up. "Did you stayed here all night?" Hope said. "Yea I did." I said. "We should get going." "Why should we?" Hope asked. "We did not find the pink..." Before Leo could say the rest. "I did found it." I said while showing them the crystal. "How did you get this?" Leo asked. "It does matter now. Now we can go and save Grace." I said. "But first we need a plan." Kayla said. They all went back to the camp. "Okay. So, the first thing we do is create a portal, then we find a way that Grace touches the crystal, and she will turn back to herself, then she gets to make a wish. And we get out of there." Kevin said.