Chapter 10 Forest Crystal

It  turned morning and Grace wakes up. Grace starts heading to Hope's house. Grace walks inside. "Hope,Hope,Hope" Grace said. Hope wakes up and throws a potion at Grace. Then Grace starts turning invisibility. "I am so sorry." Hope said. "What did you do to me?" Grace said. "I turned you invisibility." Hope said. "WHAT?" Grace yelled. Then Leo walks inside. "What is all the yelling about?" Leo said. "I turned Grace invisibility." Hope said. "Hi,Leo." Grace said. "Hope,how is it going to get off?" Leo asked. "Don't worry. The potion will go off about 15 mins." Hope said. "That is good." Grace said. "Grace are you okay?" Leo ask. "Yea I am." Grace said. *10 mins later* Grace starts to turn back to her self. "Grace your back. And you are not a pink wolf no more." Leo said with a smile. "Oh Flora redid the potion. Did you open the golden box?" Grace ask Hope. "No. It is impossible to open." Hope said with the golden box in her hand. "Can I see it?" Grace said. Hope gives the golden box to Grace. Then this glow came from the box. It lift Grace off of her feet and to the air. The golden box was in front of her. Grace touched the golden box again and it opened. The golden box went to the floor,and this green stone came out of it. The stone went to Grace's hand and knocked her off of her feet. Leo and Hope ran to Grace. "Grace are you okay?" Hope said. "Yea I am fine." Grace said while trying to get up. "What is that in your hand?" Leo said. Grace looked in her hand and the green stone. "It looks like a green stone." Grace said. Then out of sudden this bright green glow came from the stone. Grace closed her eyes and hit the floor again. Then she opened her eyes and the bright green of the stone went to her eyes. 

"GRACE

"GRACE." Leo and Hope yelled. *15 mins passed* "GRACE." Leo and Hope yells again. Grace closed her eyes and then opened them again. "What is all the yelling about?" Grace said. "We have been yelling your name for 15 mins." Leo said. "Are you okay?" Hope said. "Yea I am fine. Why did you ask?" Grace asked. "Because your eyes turned bright green." Hope said. "What? I can not believe that I found one of the stones." Grace said with a bright smile. "What do you mean?" Leo said. "Are you say there are more of these stones?" Hope said. " Yes. That is what I am saying." Grace said. "Go get everyone." Grace said while looking at Leo.