Chapter 15 Ice Crystal

They all started going to the next cave. "So what color and power is the crystal?" Kevin said. "The color is white. And the power is ice." Grace said. "Ice?" Hope said. "Yea. Why what's wrong?" Grace said. "Nothing wrong. Just I am making a potion but I don't have Ice. So I was wandering can I have some Ice?" Hope said. "Okay,okay,okay. But I have to get the power first." Grace said. "Right right." Hope said. "Now the Ice crystal is going to be hard,because it is on a other part of the island." Kayla said. "Okay. Where is this other part?" Hope asked. "This part is this way." Kayla said. They all went throw the forest trying to get back to the shore. *10 mins passed* They all made it to the shore. Kayla stoped. Then everyone stoped. "What wrong?" Leo said. "We are here." Kayla said. "Really?" Grace said. "Oh yea. You should know where the crystals are." Kayla said. "Oh yea I just forgot." Grace said while smiling. "What do you mean you forgot?" Leo said. "Okay okay. I was not the only one who hind the crystals,I had some help. I had friends that helped me. But,but they died protecting the crystals." Grace said while started to tear up. "Hey I am so sorry that I asked." Leo said. "It's fine. You did not know." Grace said. "Now where the crystal?" Kevin said. "The map say that it is here." Kayla said. "Are you sure?" Leo said. "Start looking around." Hope said. They start looking around. But they found nothing. "Where is it?" Kevin said. "Wait. Can I see the map?" Grace said. "Yea here." Kayla said while giving the map to Garce. Grace holds the map with two hands and blew on the map. It started glowing up words that Grace can only see. "It's a riddle." Grace said. "Well what does it say?" Hope said. "It say,the crystal you seek is not up,it's the opposite. " Grace read a lot. "So the crystal is not up it's down." Hope said. "So wait if the crystal is not up here on the island,it's down below the island." Grace said while going to the ocean. "Wait?" Kevin said. "What?" Grace said. "Be careful. And I love you!" Kevin said while smiling. "I will." Grace said while jumping in the water.

Grace POV
As I went in the ocean,it was so cold that if a human went they will not survive. I went so deep that I could see the bottom of the ocean. Then I saw it the ice. I went to the ice and put my hand on it. Then part of the ice slid over. I went in and the ice crystal was in the middle of the room. I grab the crystal and went out of the room,went back out of the ice. And started swimming to the sufferance. Went I started swimming up,the ice crystal started to glow. As I stopped,the ice crystal went in front of me. Then I started to glow,and I touched the crystal. Then I went to the sufferance,with ice powers now. I got out of the water. "I got it,I got it. I got the ice crystal." I said. "Well,well,well,look who showed up." A voice said. "Who are you? And let go of my friends." I yelled. "Don't you remember me Grace?" The voice said. "No. It can't be." I said. "I'm back!!" The voice said. "Dark Lord let go of my friends or I'll..." "Or what. If you hurt me I will drop your friends in the water." The Dark Lord said while going to the water with my friends.