Chapter 12 Other me

Grace was in the forest working on her powers. Grace heard two people coming her way. As soon as she saw them,she put vines to built a wall. "Who's there?" One of the voices said. "We are not here to hurt you. Grace." The other voices said. "How do you know my name?" Grace yelled. "Grace,it is us. Your friends." One voice said. "Hope,Flora. Is that you." Grace asked. "Yea it is us." Flora said. Grace jumps down from the tree and put her hand out over the vines. The vines came down. Grace sits down on a log. "What is wrong?" Flora said. "Someone is...." Before Grace could say anything,she put her hand out. She moved her hand to where there were sitting. "This wolf was watching me all day." Grace said. Then Grace throw her hands,and the wolf went so far way. Grace,Flora,and Hope went back to the camp. "I am so sorry. I should of ask who was it." Grace said. "It is total fine. Thanks for not kill us." Hope said. "Your welcome." Grace said. Flora starts heading to Grace. Flora pushed Grace to the wall. "FLORA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Hope yelled. "This is not Grace." Flora said. "Now,where is the real Grace?" Flora yelled. *15 mins later* She still will not talk. "Tell me where is the real Grace?" Flora yelled again while holding a spider. "Okay,okay,okay. I will talk. She dead." Evil Grace said. "What?" Flora said while letting evil Grace go. Then evil Grace knocks Flora and Hope down to the ground. Then this force field trap evil Grace in it. "What?" Evil Grace said. "You can't kill me." Real Grace said. Then evil Grace broke threw the force field and created a fire ball to Grace. "You missed." Real Grace said. Evil Grace throw more and more and more. "You still missed." Grace said. "Are you done?" Evil Grace tries to throw more but,her power was gone. "Oh,it looks like you used all of your power." Real Grace said. Then real Grace throw a fire ball at evil Grace. Evil Grace disappeared. Real Grace goes to her friends. "Hey you okay?" Grace said. Hope and Flora got her staff and started to make a spell. "What are you doing? It is real me." Grace yelled. Hope and Flora knocked Grace off her feet. Then Kevin came in the room. "What are you both doing?" Kevin said running to Grace. "They think that I am evil." Grace said while trying to get up. "Why do they think that you are evil?" Kevin asked. "It is a long story. But there was other me,but she was evil and I tuck care of her." Grace said. "And..." Kevin said. "And yes it is the real me." Grace said. Grace knocked Flora and Hope out. "Finally." Grace said while sitting on the bed. "You okay?" Kevin said. "Yea." Grace said. "Please tell me you are not going to pass out." Kevin said while sitting on a chair. "No. I learn to use my powers without passing out." Grace said.