Chapter 4 White Wings Part 1

(Sorry it's long. I wanted to write more since I did not publish a chapter.)

The wolves tuck Bella's friends back to the wolves village. "BELLA." Isa yelled. "Where are you taking my friends?" Bella asked the wolf that was in front of her. "We are taking them to our village." The Alpha wolf said. "I won't let you." Bella yelled while turning into something. "Oh my, I...I am so sorry, I did not know it was you. Please follow me." The Alpha wolf said. "What? Where are we going?" Bella said while follows the Alpha wolf. "We are going to get your friends." "Why are you being so nice to me?" Bella ask. "You don't remember?" The Alpha wolf said while stopping. "What do you mean remember." Bella said. The Alpha wolf and Bella sits down. "Do you know the story about Lady Grace?" The Alpha wolf asked Bella. "No I don't." Bella said. "Well,a long time ago,this girl was born in a village. Her mom pass away when she was giving birth. Two years later,the farther was at the shores. He saw me and told me to take her. So I tuck her as my own. Some years passed,I told her about how I tuck her in. One night, I heard a noise in her room. When I went in her room, I saw this person in black. He saw me and he went out the window. I was going to attack him but he said "Finally I have you. And that girl will not be in the way." He went to attack me, then I heard like two swords hit together. I looked up and saw her. "What? How is this possible?" The man said. "You will not hurt my farther." The girl said. "Your farther?? Hahahahahahaha he is not your father, he is a wolf." The man said. "YES HE IS." The girl yelled while sliced him in half. She went to me and said. "Are you okay farther?" " Yea I am. Grace." I said. "What did you said?" "Your name is Grace." I said. After all that happened she told me that she want to protect the village. One day she left to get some food, but when she came back she was different. She changed she lost all feelings. One day she went to sleep and she never woke up. She left a letter for me that said, "I am so sorry I have to do this but I lost all feelings. I can not have feelings no more, so I went in this deep sleep and locked my memory away. So one day we will meet again but I will not remember you. But I will have feelings again. I love you dad!!! -Grace." "That what she left." The Alpha wolf said. "Why did you tell me this?" Bella ask. "Well Bella I told you because you are her. You are Lady Grace." The Alpha wolf said. "What??? Wait,you did not tell me how sh.......I got this power?" Bella said. "Well nobody knows how. We should get back to get your friends." The Alpha wolf said while getting up. Bella starts getting up. They get to the village and they were others wolves tacking the village. Bella starts looking at Alpha wolf. "I will protect you dad." Bella said while smiling. "Okay let's go Grace." The Alpha wolf said while smiling. Bella transform into an angel with really white wings. Bella starts walking and these wolves starts to attacking her. She finish them off. "Whose that?" Leo said. "I don't know but she look like someone I know." Kayla said. "Look at those white wings." Isa said. "They are really white." Bree said. "Well she's hot!" Jason said while looking at her. "THAT IS LADY GRACE!!!!!!!!" Emma yelled. "Who is Lady Grace?" Bree asked Emma. "You don't know the story about Lady Grace?" Emma said. "No." Everyone said. "Is that the Alpha wolf? And why is Lady Grace fighting with him? Wait where's Bella?" Bree said. "Did the Alpha wolf take care of her?" Isa said. "Well because that are really great friends." Emma said. A wolf starts heading to the cage then Lady Grace cut him in half. "Thanks." Leo said. "Yea thanks cutie." Jason said. "Oh you are welcome. Now stand back." Bella said while raising her sword up. They all stand back, then Bella brake the lock and open the cage. As soon as she open the cage, she slaps Jason. Jason starts looking at Lady Grace. "Follow me, we will take you all to a save place." Bella said. "But what about Bella?" Leo said. "She will meet us their. Now come on." Bella said. They all got to the forest. Bella starts walking to the Alpha wolf. "Are you okay dad?" Bella said. "Yea I am thanks." The Alpha wolf said. "You are oh...." Bella said while going to the ground. "GRACE WHATS WRONG?" The Alpha said. "Oh no." Emma said.