Chapter 13 Heading off

When Hope and Flora woke up, Kevin went to them and told them that this is the real Grace. Grace was still knocked out from using to much powers. "So that is the real grace?" Flora said. "Yes." Kevin said. Hope starts running to Grace. "Look what we did?" Hope said while started to cry. "How was she knocked out?" Hope asked. "When you both started throwing potions at Grace,she used her force field. Then she use her power to knocked both of you out." Kevin said. "When I did that,I used so much of my power." Grace said. "Grace are you okay?" Hope said. "Yea I am. But you could just ask me questions." Grace said. "Oh. sorry." Hope said. "It's fine." Grace said. "We should be heading out." Grace said. *An hour passed* "Bye." Grace said while waving her hand. They started their trip to find the missing crystals. "Why didn't you bring Bree on this trip?" Kayla asked. "Because if something happened to her,then someone will be mad and sad." Grace said. "Who is this someone?" Hope asked. "Jason likes Bree." Grace said. "And how do you know that he likes Bree?" Leo said. "Remember when you heard something in the bushes?" Grace said. "Yea." Leo said. "Well before I got bit,I saw Bree and Jason looks at each other and they both started blushing at each other. And I can't believe I was the only one that saw that." Grace said. "Not just us. Bella too." Hope said. "Ahem." Grace said while looking at Leo.
"What? Oh. I am so sorry."Hope said. "It's fine. But I will never love again." Leo said. "Hey we will get Bella back. Okay?" Grace said. "Okay" Leo said. Kayla looks at the map. They turn right then left then right again then left again. "Wait. What are we look for?" Kayla said. "We are looking for a cave that is felled with water." Grace said. "So the crystal is blue. And the power is water." Kevin said. "Yes. Look at you,you are catching on." Grace said. Kevin starts to smile. They keep walking. "Oh guys?" Leo said. "Yea." Everyone said. "It starting to get night." Leo said. "Well I guess we have to set up...." Kayla said. "Ouch." Grace said while holding her head,and went to the ground.

Grace POV

I was leasing to Kayla talking,then my head started to hurt. Then I went to the ground with my hands on my head. I did not know what was going on. I never had a headache before,but I could fill it is stronger. Kevin was trying to keep me calm. This headache when on for 30 mins.

The Underground Cavernजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें