Chapter 7 True Power

When they got to the other side, some of the wolves grab Grace's arm. "Let her go." The bad Alpha wolf said. The wolves let her go. "You said you wanted to see me." Grace said. "Yes. I want you to join me." The bad Alpha wolf said. "Hahahaha,there is no way I will join you. Your evil." Grace said. "HOW DARE YOU NOT JOIN ME,GUARDS GET HER." The bad Alpha wolf yelled. All of these wolves came. Grace tried to use her power,and nothing worked. "Why is my power not working?" Grace said. "Your power will not work in here." The bad Alpha wolf said. Grace fights her way to the bad Alpha wolf. The wolves were too strong. One of the wolves knocked Grace out. *15 mins later* Grace opens her eyes, and she sees that she is in a cage. "Well,well,well, look who woke up." The Alpha wolf said. Grace felt something on her head. She touch her head and said, "I'm a wolf?" "Yep, when you was asleep, I had a witch to turn you into a pink wolf." The bad Alpha wolf said while looking into the cage beside me. Grace looked at the witch. "I am so sorry,they made me. If I didn't,they would of kill me." The witch said while looking down. Grace looked at the Alpha wolf. "I will kill you and your tribe." Grace said. "Don't you mean we?" The bad Alpha wolf said. "What do you mean by we?" Grace said. The witch looked at Grace. "Well you know Bella. She's in your head." The bad Alpha wolf said. "What do you want with Bella?" Grace said. "I want her to be gone. She killed too many of my people." The bad Alpha wolf said. "If you want to kill Bella, you have to go throw me first." Grace yelled. "What are you going to do? You are in a cage,plus you are tied up." The bad Alpha wolf said while snapping his figures two times. A wolf came over to Grace's cage,and put a needle in her arm. "What did you put in us?" Grace ask. "Not what,who." The bad Alpha wolf said. "Bella. " Grace thought to her self. Before she could say anything,she passed out.

Bella's PV

I can't believe he found out. Next thing I new,I was being electrocuted. I was down to the ground. I couldn't raise up. Then I heard Grace's voice yelling my name. "Grace." I said softy. "Bella are you okay?" Grace said. "N...o." I said with my last breath. "Bella,Bella,Bella." Grace said.

Grace PV

I yelled her name three times,but she didn't answer. I knew something bad happened. Then I open my eyes. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO BELLA." Grace yelled. Grace closed her eyes and wholes the bar. Then this glow started coming from Grace hand to her body. Then she opened her eyes, and next thing she was out of the cage. She had turned into an angel. She killed every last of the bad wolves. Then she killed the bad Alpha wolf. Everything started to shake. Grace got the witch out of the cage. "You can go with me." Grace said. Grace created a portal and.......

Stay with me followers and readers. Just wait till the next chapter comes out!!!!!!!! Then you get to see what will happen when Grace goes back to the real world.