Chapter 4 White Wings Part 2

"I feel a little weak. I am going to turn back to myself." Bella said while turning back to herself. "BELLA?" Leo yelled. "Yea it's me." Bella said while getting up. "So wait, your Lady Grace? Oh I just called you cutie." Jason said. "Yea I am Lady Grace, and that is why I slapped you." Bella said. "IT'S YOU." Emma yelled. "Is she okay?" Bella ask Leo. "Yea she LOVES Lady Grace." Leo said. "She big fan." Bella said. "You don't understand,nobody knows who she is or how she hot her power." Emma said while looking at me. "What? I do not know how I got this power." Bella said. "We have to find more information about how and why you got this power." Kayla said. Isa starts yelling. "Oh no." Jason said. "What's going on?" Isa said. "Well
Kayla said book about Lady Grace." Jason said. Bella starts looking around and hears someone talking. "Oh no." Bella said. "What's wrong?" Kayla said. "I heard something." Bella said. Everyone stops talking. "I hear it to." Leo said. "Wow both of your ears are really good." Bree said. Bella starts running to the Alpha wolf. "Dad someone is coming." Bella said. "What? Okay thanks." The Alpha wolf said while turning to the other wolves. "Someone is coming, get ready." The Alpha said while turning back to Bella. "Get your friends out of here and to a save place." Alpha told Bella. "I will." Bella said while running to her friends. "We should get to a save place, my dad said so." Bella said. They all went to find a save place. They found a tall tree to see what is happening. Everyone gets up the tree but Bella. "Stay up this tree." Bella said. "Wait,where are you going." Bree ask Bella. "I am going to help my dad." Bella said while transform into a angel. Leo gets down from the tree. "Be careful." Leo said to Bella. "I will,thanks." Bella said while turning around. Leo gets Bella's hand. "Wait." Leo said. "What?" Bella said. Leo gets closer and kiss her on the lips. Bella starts to blush. "L....Leo you kissed me." Bella said. "I am sorry, I should of asked." Leo said while blushing. Bella starts blushing more. Then she starts heading to her father. Leo starts heading up the tree. "Wow I did not see that coming." Bree said. "Well how do you feel after you kissed her?" Jason asked. "Wait you knew that Leo loved Bella?" Isa said. "Yea he told me." Jason said. "Let's not talk about that, let's watch." Leo said. Everyone starts watching in the tree. Bella gets to her father but she had to stay there. "So I am going to ask again where is Lady Grace?" One of the bad wolves said to the Alpha wolf. "Like I said she is dead." The Alpha wolf said. "Oh no." Bella said. "Why do you want her?" The Alpha wolf asked. "Because I want her power." The bad Alpha wolf said. "She has incredible power. And no one know how she got it, or who she is, or why, but who cares. All I want is her power." The bad Alpha wolf said.