Chapter 9 First Cave

Hope and Flora tried to find Leo. Then they split up. Hope found Leo. "LEO,LEO,LEO." Hope yelled. "What's wrong?" Leo said while getting up. "It's....it's..." "Calm down. Take a breath." Jason said. Hope calms down and takes a breath. "Now,what is going on?" Jason said. "It's Grace." Hope said. Hope tells them everything that happened. "Oh no. The last thing I said was very rude. I have to go find her myself." Leo suggested. "No we will go together." Hope said. They went to find the Alpha wolf but he was too busy. "Flora?" Hope said. "Yea? And I see you found Leo." Flora said. "Yea I did. But we have to go and find Grace." Hope said. "So you and I are cool right." Flora asked. "Yea." Hope said. They went to find Grace. They search everywhere,them they came to a cave. They looked in the cave. This guy came to Grace. "Here." The guy said. "Thanks." Grace said. "Grace." Hope said. This guy looks up. "Hey don't worry,they are my friends." Grace said to the guy. The guy backs away. Hope starts running to Grace. "Grace are you okay?" Hope said. "Yea I'm fine. But you too should of stop fighting. I thought you too was friends." Grace said. "I heard you made up." "How did you....." Flora said while walking inside. "That dose not matter now. We should get back before my farther knows that I have been gone." Grace said while trying to get up. "Whoa. Be careful. Without your power..." The guy said. "Thanks Kevin. But I like I will be fine. Say,do you want to come back with us?" Grace asked the guy. "Sure just let me get somethings." Kevin said while walking away. Grace,Leo,and the two witches got out of the cave. "So how does he knows about power?" Hope said. "Hey Grace,I am so sorry that I said...." Leo said. "I forgive." Grace said while smiling. "Thanks." Leo said. "I told him. Plus look what we found together." Grace said while showing them this golden box.

" Grace said while showing them this golden box

"Well that is a golden box." Leo said. "Did you see what is inside?" Hope said. "That is just the thing,me or Kevin can't open it." Grace said. "I was thinking that you can open it." "Me???" Hope said. "Yea." Grace said. "Well if you need help just come and get me. In the meanwhile,I am going to change Grace back to her self." Flora said. "Yes,please." Grace said "I am ready." Kevin said. They start heading back to the wolf village. "Now we are going to the wolf village." Grace said. "We are?" Kevin said while stopping. "Hey don't worry. There are my family." Grace said. "Okay. If you trust them,I will trust them." Kevin said. Grace starts smiling. They get to the village safe and sound. Everyone goes do their own things. Me and Flora goes to Flora's house. Leo goes to his house to sleep. Hope goes to her house and try to open the box. Emma,well you know her,she is out reading books. Kayla goes to get food for us. Bree went to get some wood for the fire. Oh Jason went with her. And Kevin,he is right there beside me. I am just hoping Bella will come back. I miss her in my head. Leo miss her too.