Chapter 18 The Dark Lord's Castle

"Hope create a portal." Kevin said. Hope creates a portal. "Okay let's go.." Kevin said. They all went in the portal. They went to the other side, where the Dark Lord lived. "Wow!" Leo said. "Okay now we have to find Grace." Kevin said. They start walking. "You never said what the ghosts girl said about Grace." Kayla asked. "She said. That when we get to her, she would not be the same." Kevin said. "What does that mean?" Hope asked. "It's means, the Dark Lord changed Grace into..." Kevin said while passing out. "Kevin. Are you okay?" Leo asked. But nothing happened. --------5 mins passed------- Kevin wakes up. "Kevin?!" Leo said. "Is everyone okay?" Kevin asked. "Are we okay? Are you okay?" Kayla asked. "You saw her. Didn't you?" Hope asked. "You know her?" Kevin asked Hope. "Yea she is Grace's friend. What did she say?" Hope said. "She told me how to get Grace back." Kevin said. "Come on then. Let's go save Grace." Leo said. They all walked inside. The doors closed behind them. They all looked back. "Well, well, well. It looks like Grace's friends came to save her. Don't worry. She is fine." The Dark Lord said. The Dark Lord was in the air. "Then where is she?" Kevin said while step forewords. "Grace. Please come here. There is people here wants to see you." The Dark Lord  said. Then Grace was right there beside the Dark Lord. "Grace. Get away from him." Kevin yelled. "Why should I?" Grace said. "Cause that is a evil man." Kevin said. "Hahahahahahaha. He's not evil. He's my master." Grace said. "What did you do to Grace?" Hope yelled. "What do you mean? This is Grace." The Dark Lord said. "No. Grace would not say that." Kevin said while tearing up. "Are you going to cry?" The Dark Lord said. "No. I am not. Max." Kevin said. "What did you say?" The Dark Lord said a litter louder. "Max. That's your birth name, is n it?" Kevin said. "How do you know my birth name?" The Dark Lord asked. "You are Grace's friend. Y...you loved her. Then one day she lost her memories. She did not know you. She changed into a diff person. Diff name, memories, and friends. You lost your love for everything. And that is why you are so evil, and a mad man." Kevin said. "KILL THEM ALL." The Dark Lord said. The Dark Lord's minions started running to Grace's friends. "I have to get to Grace." Kevin said. "We will make a path for you." Hope said. "Thanks." Kevin said. They all went running to the minions. And Kevin went in the middle. Hope, Kayla, and Leo was all fighting the minions. Then Hope went next to Kevin. "Here. This will help you to get up there." Hope said while giving Kevin a potion. "Thanks." Kevin said. Then Hope went back to fight. Kevin drinks the potion. Then he started going up. "Grace come back to me." Kevin said.