II: There's no more time

*EDITED*

So guys, what's up? I won't be using First Person anymore, so I hope it doesn't confuse you, And you have any suggestions, corrections, just PM me or leave it down on the comments. Thank you :)

Nico Di Angelo

I was standing in the dark alone. Surprisingly, all of my exhaustion was gone. I tried to touch the cut on my face, but it wasn't there anymore. I look for my cuts and bruises from running. Nothing. I was healed.

Just before I blacked out. Percy had sacrificed his self for me. He jumped in the middle of me and Typhon.

The buzzing of my ears were still there.

I sobbed.

From that point I knew whose death was the buzzing in my ears.

Perseus Jackson was dead.

Because of me.

The buzzing of my ears faded, replaced with a single sound of a shooting star. I heard something, like arrows whizzing pass my ears, but when I turned around. Nothing was there.

I drew my Stygian sword and braced my self. Then I heard a familiar voice say my name.

"Nico"

I turned around and saw my sister.

No, not Hazel.

Bianca Di Angelo.

She looked the same as she did before: a green cap set sideways on her thick black hair that fell down her shoulders, dark eyes and olive skin like her brother, a splash of freckles across her nose. She wore jeans and a silvery jacket, a bow slung over her shoulder. The outfit of a Hunter of Artemis.

She smiled faintly, and her whole form flickered. Like the time I used to summon her ghost.

"Hello, Nico." She greeted.

I had tears in my eyes "Bianca.." I said, "I thought you chose rebirth"

"I am just a memory, Nico" she smiled sadly, her eyes filled with concern "You have used your strength too much. You were on the verge of dying."

There was a moment of silence before I asked "Percy, is he really?"

She avoided my gaze "Nico, I believe you know"

I heard the buzzing in my ears. The feeling when someone dies. I just didn't want to believe it.

I crumpled on my knees and covered my face with my hands.

Bianca kneeled beside me. Her silvery light flickering. She tried to reach out to me, her hand passed through.

"Don't blame yourself, Nico" she said "Percy knew you would've done the same for him"

She was right. Percy's fatal flaw was loyalty. He'd do anything to save his loved ones, even if that meant saving me.

"No matter what happens, Nico. I will always be here for you.." Then her voice trailed.

I woke up.

The first thing I saw was the blinding teeth of the Sun god. I scowled.

I sat up, with the support of Apollo. He was dressed in jeans and a Camp Half-Blood shirt. He looked the same exact way when I first met him at Westover Hall, he look about seventeen or eighteen with sandy hair and had this outdoorsy look. The difference was, he was smiling so brightly back then, but now he grit his teeth, and knit his eyebrows. His face was filled with worry.

He almost reminded me of his son, Will Solace, when he used to treat me after the Giant war because I almost faded (long story).

It was weird seeing the Sun god, since me and his son were developing some kind of thing towards each other.

So does that mean he'd be my father-in-law someday?

Wait. Did I just think of that? Gods, Nico. We don't even know if the feeling is mutual. I shook my head and got rid of that thought.

Through sips of nectars and bites of ambrosia. Apollo told me what happened, about the gods coming down from Olympus and repeating history. How the others left, led by Poseidon, who was furious about the death of his son, and made sure that the father of monsters stayed defeated. How Zeus and Apollo stayed behind for the sake of the two demigods, which took me back a little on why would Zeus stay.

I looked at my surroundings, puddles of river water everywhere, the wooden bridge broken to bits, broken stress and branches scattered everywhere, the crack that I made on the ground was sealed shut, but it was still there.

"Percy?" I asked. Despite the buzzing in my ears and the confirmation from Bianca, I still refused to believe.

He shook his head, and turned the other way, I followed his gaze and my heart sank to the depth of Tartarus

Zeus kneeled, his head down, his hand gripping his master bolt and the other was at the ground. In front of him was a body. Not just any body. It was Percy's. The cuts on his face and his arms started to fade, the side of his head wasn't dripping blood anymore, his wrist was perfectly healed. But then I saw the blood on his stomach, his shirt was torn, you could see the deep wound on his stomach, it smoked and it was black on the end.

"I'm sorry, Nico. I was too late." Apollo, APOLLOgized. "There was no more time."

There's no more time , guys...because here in the Philippines, it's almost 'introduce-yourself-to-the-class' and I have been doing this for almost 10? 8? Years and I'm still nervous as fu- fu- fiddlesticks. I'm trying to update as much as I can before class starts, so, you're welcome. :3

I wanna thank you all for, so far, not killing me! :D I feel like a goddess!

'Percy Jackson The Missing Hero' by chococookie1607. She doesn't know me..but I know her. Huehue. I love her fanfic. So many twists and turns, and very interesting, at the same time funny. So, I hope you guys give it a try, and maybe you'll like it. :)

Miguel out!

-Miguel hugsXpunches