XIX: Leo starts a drama

Leo Valdez

The last time I worried about Annabeth, was the time she followed the Mark of Athena and fell to Tartarus with Percy. As much as she scares me, she worries me. A lot.

All of us were at the Mess Hall. Except for Annabeth, after telling us about her dream she desperately makes herself sleep, running around, stabbing things, working on the engines.

Man, if Coach Hedge was here, they'd both run around screaming "Die!" Until Annabeth gets tired.

No one touched their food, well, except for Frank who had a mouthful of Spaghetti, even I didn't have the appetite to eat.

I started at the walls, the beach, the forest, and the strawberry Fields of Camp Half-Blood, came into distance. Again, I wish I hadn't fixed it after the incident with the little dwarves (long story), it didn't do much, except it made us feel homesick.

Piper was the on to speak up, "I have news" her bandaged hands struggled to hold her fork.

Ever since the accident, she kept her distance from me, even Jason. She has been cautious. As if she didn't trust us anymore. I couldn't help feeling guilty.

"I saw something in my blade" she said glumly.

Oh great, I thought, the never brought any good news. Why can't the world be all fluffy friendly unicorns and pastel colors.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of Annabeth" she hesitated, "but I saw Percy, on a flight"

Frank swallowed, "I'm guessing that's a bad thing."

"No, Frank, maybe Percy is on a flight to buy blue pancakes- Of course it's a bad thing!" I said sarcastically.

He scowled, "you know you don't have to be sarcastic"

"I am 5'6" feet of brown skin and curly hair. Sarcasm is my only defense" I said, "and fire."

Hazel cleared her throat, "Should we tell Annabeth?"

"She has enough on her shoulders already." Piper said, "I don't think we should"

"First things first" Jason said, "We have to go to San Francisco and talk to" he glanced at Piper "Reyna"

Hazel winced. Piper ignored him.

Of all people, Piper should understand what happened, it was an accident. We were possessed. She should know that.

I slammed my hand at the table, making everyone flinch.

"Piper, please!" I said it with more force than I expected it to have "Me and Jason are sorry! Just please stop avoiding us!"

Piper pursed her lips, "Leo-"

"Me and Jason were possessed! We didn't want to hurt you!"

"Leo.."

My eyes stung, "We- Pipes, your my sister that I never had. I just- it just feels like you don't trust me anymore. Even Jason"

Jason just looked back and for between me and Piper.

A tear fell down of Piper's face, which made me guilty. "Don't you understand?!" She cried.

Frank shifted uncomfortably from his seat.

Piper hugged her self tears smearing her face. "I'm scared. Of both of you" she shook her head "I'm sorry" and ran to her cabin.

I wish R.I.P meant Return If Possible. (╯︵╰,)

Sadly, Christina Grimmie from The Voice has just passed a way. Please pray for her. May God give her eternal rest. (;'□)/