XXVII

A belated Happy Birthday to our Mr. Good Guy! Our sparky! The first move of the Prophecy of the Seven! The son of the King of gods! JASON GRACE!

Hazel Levesque

All of my sea sickness, and queasiness, my sadness and sorrow, my uneasiness and worries, felt like a blur in the background.

He was propped on his elbows, I could tell from his brown and teary eyes that he was trying hard not to cry from the pain that he is feeling, but he managed to form a smirk on that playful lips of his. Like Sammy.

Oh how, I miss him.

A year ago, Gaea had showed me my supposed-to-be-future with Sammy. I admit, I was disappointed. That's how my life was suppose to turn out to be back on the 1930s. I should have been married to Sammy, and had beautiful and handsome kids with him. I should have been in peace in the fields of Elysium. I should have been someone's grandmother right now.

No.

I couldn't afford to think of that with Frank behind me.

Live the present, Hazel.

My arms were wide open, and ready to tackle Leo in a hug. Then he burst into fire. Just one more step and I should have been roasted.

I shrieked. Frank held me back in time. We stared at Leo in shock, and Leo having the same expression as well.

I heard footsteps behind me and second later Jason and Piper was behind us.

Piper would have shrieked with happiness, but she only suppressed a yelp. She has been weeping for 2 days, because two of her best friends were in critical condition. Annabeth stumbled behind her, but Jason caught her, before she could hit the floor.

Annabeth grunted and cursed about feeling useless and worthless.

Both of them were born to be natural leaders. With their focused eyes, and every word calculated before said. Both brave and confident. But with Jason's bandaged head, and pale face. Annabeth's torso bandaged under her orange t-shirt. Both conditions left the crew nervous.

"..Leo?" Piper said.

"Stop that! You're going to burn the whole place down!" Frank demanded.

"No" Annabeth edged closer, more like limped, and gestured around Leo, "look, the fire is not affecting anything"

She was right. He would have burned the whole place to ruins, but everything he touched remained unburned. The bed sheets, the walls, the table, the chair I was sitting on.

"How is that even possible?" Jason asked

"Side effects?" Annabeth asked.

Since, Percy's disappearance. Annabeth hadn't been sure of a lot of things. Her used to be confident stormy gray eyes were filled with an uncertain gleam. The crew could tell she was trying hard not to show any fear. She was doing a good job bringing back the Annabeth know it all. I was thankful for that.

Leo stared in shock as he watched the flames dancing at his torso. He groaned and held his head back, dropped his head on the pillow with a loud THUD.

Frank held his hand out to touch the flames, he winced and jerked back his hand.

"Frank!"

"Nope." Frank said and smiled, "I'm fine."

He glanced at his hand, blisters appearing at the back of his hand. "At least we know it harms demigods"

He gave me the I'm fine look and turned his attention back to Leo.

"Leo, can you try to stop it?"

Leo, sat up wincing at his pain, and shut his eyes tight.

We all waited in silence and there was a loud WOOSH and the flames vanished.

No one said anything until Nico's foot steps got louder and louder, he was standing at the door frame behind Jason, panting.

"We've got company" Nico, leaned on the wall catching his breath, "Oh Hi, Leo"

I know. It's been centuries since i updated, and my writing sucks. I'm open for suggestions on my writing!

School has been tough lately. First week of school and we're already buried with assignments and activities. Ugghh!

I hope you guys keep supporting the story! Keep commenting and voting! Looking forward for the ending ;)

Comment DAM if the chapter is ok!

Ps: Since this chapter is taking long to update..I wanted to do something for fun! So I have published...... (Everything belongs to Rick)..ASK THR DAM DEMIGODS! You can comment below on what questions you want to ask and poof! Publish. that's all! I hope you enjoy! :)

Vote for more updates!

Hugs and punches from Miguel!