READ Miguel Says. Important af

Oh HELL NOOO Don't you effin dare skip this chapter while I'm talking to you. YES you! You YOU! Read this! I have Leonardo Valdez on the line between life and death, and I'm not afraid to use death.

Leo: HELP MEEEE!!!!

Leo: PIPER!!!

Leo: JASON!! Bros before Pipes!

Piper: Okay, Leo. Because of that I won't help you.

Calypso: HA HA

Leo: Wth?!

Leo: y u du dis?! ;-;

Jason: rfjibceibwxk wx busy efionojecnxakon guard duty jkbkfsvjnkjnkjfnekjnd. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP.

Leo: ....

Leo: WHERE'S THE FLIPPIN' BEEP?!

Jason: Lol. There's no beep. Ttyl, dude.

Leo: HAAAZEEELLL!

Hazel: Sorry, Leo. I'm busy. Go get Frank for help.

Frank: Lol no.

Leo: Percy?! Annabeth?!

Percy and Annabeth: *makes out*

Leo: EW

Leo: WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME?!

Nico: you don't think I can help?!? Huh?! HUH?!?!

Leo: THE PERSON YOU'RE TRYING TO CALL IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP.

So let's see what we have here.. *flips page* Leo's doing good, yes yes. On the verge of dying. Good, good entertainment.

Leo: WTF?!

Jason unconscious again, and ashamed.

Jason: DUDE, I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH BEING UNCONSCIOUS ON THE MARK OF ATHENA!

Rick Riordan: hehe

Okay okay, perfect.

Jason: !!!

Annabeth badly injured. Nice, nice touch.

Annabeth: WHAT THE {Wattpad has blocked this due to it's content}!

Nico unconscious, might be even burned in the process.

Nico: *twitch*

Piper thrown overboard again, with Frank, who hasn't come back yet.

Piper: y keep drowning me?! It's not like I don't shower!

Frank: lol

Hazel. Only one who is physically stable.

Hazel: I'm queen beaches!

So, yeah. Those are the citizens of the Argo II, perfectly fine, and probably dead.

Percy? Yeah. I'm planning on not showing his POVs so I could get death threats and stuff. The last time we all saw Percy, was when he saw BlackJack and freaked out and ran into the woods. We'll hear from him on some of the next few chapters.

I wrote another Miguel says to tell you guys to thank ALL of you for the awesome feedbacks.

And also,

To vote for more updates, the next update will be 700 votes. Lol. Don't kill me.

VOTE FOR MORE UPDATES! :D PEACE!

Whose POV in the Seven and Nico, would you want it to be next? Besides Percy.

Ciao, people!

HugsXpunches