XIV: Breaking Promises

Piper Mclean

I'd rather fight Porphyrion, the giant, with my friends, than see my two best friends tearing each other apart.

As Leo and Jason fought each other with scorching and blowing instead of a sword and a hammer. They scream on how much they despise each other.

The ship was on fire. There was a wall of fire on the corner, some portions of the mast were scorched, flames danced on the deck, and the whole ship felt like an enormous blowing machine.

Annabeth barked orders, Nico yelled at the both of them to shut up, Frank tried to pull Jason back, but he just blasted him down to a flight of stairs. Hazel tried to make Leo stop, but it was too risky. She couldn't get close without burning to ashes.

I wasn't much of a help, standing around, watching my friends. Which kind of annoyed me. I hated feeling helpless.

If only Percy were here, he could douse Leo with water and knock Jason out, as much as it pained me to see Jason hurt.

It pained me seeing Annabeth hurt too, her eyes always red and full of pain, from time to time she'd stare at a space, but ever since Rachel Iris Messaged her about Percy being on San Francisco, the murderous look on her eyes came back, she was always focused and bossy. Typical Annabeth.

Leo glared at Jason and threw fire balls at him. He yelled insults, over the roar of winds that Jason was summoning, I couldn't make out what he was yelling, but I figured it's for the best I didn't.

Jason cried in Latin some rated SPG words as he makes the wind push Leo making him slam to the oars.

It has been going on for almost 20 minutes now, and I'm surprised how they haven't destroyed the ship yet. Me, Annabeth, Nico, Frank and Hazel were eating breakfast then we heard Leo and Jason scream.

Then I noticed something. Something about their eyes. They were golden.

When was the last time I saw golden eyes on this ship?

I scowled and ran to Annabeth, "They're Eidolons"

The ship turned side ways and regained it's balance. Annabeth and I held on the oars, while Hazel and Frank screamed.

She cursed, "I thought you told them to never possess any of us ever again?"

"Seems like Eidolons aren't good at making promises" I pointed out, as Frank flew across the ship and changed into an eagle on mid air and soared to Leo bonking his head. Leo glared at Frank the eagle and blasted him with fire which he managed to dodge easily.

"Well, I guess you know what to do"

I do. Charmspeak.

I ran to the middle of the two, not my smartest choice but okay. Dodging every strike, which was good.

"Eidolons!" She put all the power in her voice and made it loud and clear as possible "Didn't you promise to leave my friends alone?"

I could feel the heat of Leo's fire stinging my hair and Jason's winds blasting me off of my feet but I regained my balance.

"Leave my-"

Before I could finish my sentence. Leo blasted fire at my direction I didn't even have time to dodge it, at the same time Jason summoned strong winds at my direction.

I could feel the burning sensation on the palm of my hands. I would have been scorched as a barbeque if Jason hadn't blasted me with wind, but the bad part was I was falling hundreds of feet to the water with head first.

Then I blacked out.

I think I just killed Piper. Lol.

Piper: WHAT!?

Hazel: Don't worry, Piper. The Underworld isn't that bad.

Nico: MWAHAHAHAHA

Percy: Yeah. Can you take care of Cerberus? Lol thanks.

Annabeth: *gasps* P-Percy?

Percy: Oh right. I wasn't suppose to remember any of you. Adios!

Piper: WHAT!?

Jason: Leo, what did we just do?

Leo: Uh...

Piper: WHAT?!

So that's the end of this chapter. Very short. I knu. But it is berry dippycult to type using a phone and data. Well Hermes might have visited and decided to take our cousin's Wireless networking Technology to an afternoon walk on Olympus, and what I just said didn't make sense.

So, um, vote, share, and hashtag.

No, Miguel! This ain't Twitter!

Oops.

Miguel out

HugsXpunches