XXX: Percy meets a little girl

Percy Jackson

Percy stared at the scrawny boy as he argued with a blonde girl who's back was faced at him.

Percy didn't remember falling asleep on a ship much less with people and a blurry background.

He couldn't make out where the ship was, but he felt the presence of his home. Like he wanted to jump overboard.

When the girl with choppy brown hair faced him and turned away. He knew he was invisible.

He couldn't move or talk. He watched as the other kids back was turned towards him and the elf kids face fuming with anger.

"The argo is no shape to go there, A-" the elfish kid argued.

The image flickered. Then the blond hair was on her knees. She mumbled something like camp and set course.

She cried out in pain. He ran to help but then everything became dark.

Percy woke up groaning as the peaceful and beautiful sunlight blind his sea green eyes.

He cursed on what he think was greek, and sat up.

He looked around and sighed with relief knowing that monsters didn't attack last night.

Percy about the ship and the crew if they were alright. But most of him just thought about the blond girl with startling grey eyes who cried out in pain.

What had been happening to him the last few days?

Since in the airport, newspaper, articles about Percy was spreading like a fungus.

And apparently they didn't see a black winged horse.

They saw dozens of black helpless puppies.

They said I was abusing it.

And Percy saw a black winged horse.

He was going insane.

He dug both of his elbow from the ground with the sunlight directly beaming towards him.

His muddy backpack lay at his back for support. He could feel the pen sword growing warmer in his pocket.

Yes. Percy was terrified of that one.

These past few days weird stuff kept attacking. Tiny people. One eyed ten feet men. Snake haired people.

He did a pretty good job defending his self. He swung his sword like nobody's business.

But he was terrified.

"My name is.." He shook his head, "my name is Perseus Jackson..Also called Percy..I came from.." His eyes stung with frustration "I came from..I came from.."

He screamed.

He was so tired.

He was having a hard time remembering.

Maybe someone loves him right?

Maybe someone remembers him and looks for him..

Octavian did help but something was odd about him..

Every single day he forgets bit by bit.

There was this one scary day that he even forgot his name. So he repeats it every single time just so he'd remember.

And most of the time he'd forget to remember.

He ran his muddy hands from his jet black hair, and fingered the beaded necklace on his neck.

He crawled to a lake near by and checked his reflection.

Dark bags under his sea green eyes. Scars and scratches on his face and arms.

He shrugged and washed his hands rippling through the reflection.

He sighed with relief.

Everytime he touched water. Not only does it wash away all his blood and mud. Also his wounds, the pain, the anxiousness.

He took of his clothes and jumped in the water.

Then he heard a squeal. Instantly, he blushed.

Standing in front of him was a girl around twelve or thirteen, with auburn hair gathered back in a ponytail, cold and bright eyes as silvery yellow as the winter moon, and her face was of such beauty that it made Percy catch his breath.

The little girl yelped and covered her eyes.

He eyed the bow and arrows slung behind the little girl which made Percy nervous.

Percy snatched his clothes from the girl's feet and covered his abs like a girl.

"Who are you?" He asked, "aren't you too young to be on the woods alone?"

"Aren't you suppose to remember me, Perseus Jackson?"

Percy took his sword Riptide. Hearing the whizzing of the girl's arrow.

Clang!

"Wha-"

The girl smirked, "I am Artemis." She smiled, "Goddess of hunt."

HAHAHAHAHA how's it going?

Before you guys kill me for the very looonnnngg update..

I wanna tell y'all somethin'

So today, on our English Enhancement period, we were asked to draw our hero and relate it to ourselves.

Someone related to herself Nico Di Angelo.

And yes. She is a her.

I related myself to Bianca Di Angelo.

Wanna know why?

Yes?

Well, we all know that Bianca Di Angelo is a Huntress, and shes she's good with a bow and arrow.

Relation? Bianca's aim is her target. My aim is my goal.

So, it's your turn! Comment down below your hero and relate him or her to yourself!

Till the next update!

HugsXpunches