Chapter 2

HEY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY ... I M SO HAPPY THAT I GOT SO MUCH RESPONSE SO THIS IS SURPRISE UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU... THANKYOU SO MUCH... ESPECIALLY FOR YOU # aqsa-afzal ...

so guys enjoy this part and let me clear one thing that manan will be together... so just be patiences and read..

#okthanksbye

After school I reluctantly made my way to the parking lot, where a smirking Manik was leaning against his car waiting for me. "Hey, beautiful." He winked at me flirtily and opened my door for me.

"Hello, Manik" I climbed into his car, already annoyed with his flirty ass, if cabir was here he would have slapped him for that one.

He climbed in next to me. "So then, Angel, I just need to stop by the store on the way back." He put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Great," I mumbled. I decided to look out of my window and ignore him; I was still annoyed with him for the whole ten more minutes' thing this morning.

He pulled into the parking lot of the store a few minutes later. "Come on, Angel," he said, getting out. I just sat there and crossed my arms over my chest refusing to leave the car. He walked around the car and opened my door for me. "Come on, Angel," he repeated, holding his hand out for me.

"It doesn't take two of us to go in, Manik. I'll wait here," I countered. He reached into the car and picked me up easily, slinging me over his shoulder, laughing. He kicked the door shut and started walking towards the store.

"Put me the hell down, asshole!" I shouted, slapping on his back.

He just laughed at my meager attempts to get down, and continued walking.

Once we were in the store he finally set me on my feet. I looked around, embarrassed, checking to see if anyone saw that, but it appeared that they didn't. He reached out his hand and tucked some of my loose hair behind my ear, his fingers lingering on my cheek.

I slapped his hand away from my face and gave him and looked at him angrily.

"That was so embarrassing!" I hissed.

"What's the problem? Most girls would love for me to do that to them," he replied, shrugging and walking off towards the magazines.

I stomped my foot, then blushed because I had just stomped like a child; thankfully manik wasn't watching otherwise I would never hear the end of it. He grabbed a sports magazine and a bar of chocolate and stalked off towards the counter to pay. I was happily flicking through Teen Vogue when two boys walked over to me. I stiffened.

"Well hello there," one of them purred. I nodded in acknowledgement, and put the magazine back, walking off quickly to find Manik.

"Hey, where you going?" the other guy asked, grabbing my hand. My heart started to race as I looked around, frantically. "I'm looking for my boyfriend," I lied, trying to sound confident.

"Boyfriend? I don't see a boyfriend," the other guy said, sneering at me. "How about we go somewhere and get to know each other better?" the boy who was holding my hand offered, pulling me towards him slightly. I felt sick. Oh God, Manik, help me please! I know I'm pathetic but I just hate confrontation and I hate people touching me, especially people I don't know.

"Hey, Angel," Manik said, slinging his arm around my shoulder and glaring at the two guys who immediately dropped my hand and took a step back. I moved closer to manik's side and pressed into him so hard that it actually hurt. "I hope you guys weren't hitting on my girl," he said casually, but I could hear the anger in the tone of his voice.