Chapter 6

Hello guys I m back with a new update.... I know I m very late but due to ramzan I can't update i m fasting and it is very difficilt to write in empty stomach and sorry guys that I didn't update "My neighbour" coz I have to rewrite it due to some problem my chapter got deleted... I had already written 2 chapters but all my efforts get deleted coz of some techniquecal issue but yes I will surely try to update soon till then enjoy this story....

Guys plzzz zzz do VOTE and COMMENT plzzz zzz....

Happy reading...

I rolled my eyes, trying not to imagine the stupid games that he would come up with.

"I'm not playing a game with you, it'll be something like a strip game, or something else crude that's going to involve you seeing me naked," I said,

He laughed and gripped hold of my pouty bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger. "Don't pout, Angel. If the wind changes you'll get stuck like that," he joked, running his thumb along my lip.

The movement made my mouth water for some reason. I stuck out my tongue and licked his thumb jokingly, expecting him to pull away and say it was disgusting. He didn't. Instead,he made a little moan in the back of his throat. The sound made something deep inside me tingle and throb.

He moved his head closer to mine and then stopped, his lips were a few millimeters away from mine. I couldn't breathe, my heart was racing, but it wasn't the usual fear I had, it was because I wanted him to kiss me. He seemed to be waiting for me to give him a sign to say it was OK. I gulped and closed the distance, pressing my lips to his lightly.

It felt like he gave me a shock, my body started to tingle and throb with the need for him to touch me. A thousand butterflies seemed to take flight in my stomach, but I knew it wasn't because of the alcohol.

He responded immediately, pulling me closer to him and running his hands down my back. I raised my arms and put them around his neck, tangling my fingers into his silky brown hair. His lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. He sucked lightly on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, not really knowing what to expect from my first proper kiss.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth and massaged mine slowly, tenderly. The taste of him was amazing as he explored my entire mouth; my whole body was burning, wanting more.Suddenly, he pulled away making me whimper and wonder what I'd done wrong.

He snapped his head up to my door, clamping his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. "Shout that you're fine," he whispered.

I looked at him confused.

"Nandini! Open the door!" Cabir shouted, banging loudly, making the door rattle.

Manik nodded at me and took his hand off of my mouth. I cleared my throat quickly.

"Cabir, I'm fine. I'm tired so go away!" I shouted, trying to make my voice sound angry.

"Nandu, have you seen Manik?" Cabir asked through the door.

I looked at Manik, horrified. What on earth was I supposed to say to that? Yeah, actually he's in the bedwith me, half naked, and I've just had my tongue down his throat. Now can you go away, you're interrupting? Yeah, I don't think that will go down too well with my brother!

"I went home," Manik whispered, nodding encouragingly."He said he was going home, Cabir. Now go away," I shouted, biting my lip and hoping he'd buy it. Manik bent his head back down and touched his soft lips back to mine again, pulling away with a sigh when Cabir shouted again.

"Nandini, are you OK? You sound a little strange." I giggled."Yeah. I got sick so I came to bed, but I'm fine now. I'll see you in the morning. Oh and by the way, I'm not cleaning up, so you need to do it all," I teased, smiling at the thought of him cleaning thehouse on his own.